"Look, Apple is a stock and a company that everything they do is underrated," TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust portfolio manager Jim Cramer said in an interview. For instance, Apple's services revenue stands to gain from games that incorporate augmented reality on the upcoming iPhone 8, something investors probably aren't factoring in.
"Anything they do that increases its services revenue stream is extraordinary," Cramer explained.
Don't miss these top stories from TheStreet:
- Apple Is Among the List of Big Tech Stocks You Must Sell Before the Summer Correction
- Advanced Micro Devices New Epyc Super Chip Could Rake in $1 Billion in Sales By 2020
- Jim Cramer on American Airlines, Apple, Amazon, Adobe, Oracle, IBM, Staples and PVH
- Ken Fisher: "Swamp Fight" Will Be Good for Markets
- Kroger Thinks Amazon Will Make One Massive Change to Whole Foods
- 'Walmart Rx' Takes Center Stage as Walgreens Rite Aid Saga Nears Long Overdue End
Visit here for the latest business headlines.
Editor's Pick: Originally published Jun. 22.