TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS portfolio manager Jim Cramer thinks Alphabet's Waymo division is worth "probably 50% of the company."
Cramer also said Alphabet has Ruth Porat, the best CFO in America.
Alphabet's stock is trading up 25.25% year-to-date to $972.92 as of Friday. Shares of the company briefly traded above the $1,000 mark in June but were hurt by the tech selloff in late June and early July as investors worried the big tech names had risen too much in 2017. The stock has been on an upward slope since July 6.
Investors will be paying close attention to Google's paid clicks, which rose an impressive 44% year-over-year for the previous quarter as it rides the strong mobile search trend, as well as YouTube's growth. The increase topped expectations for 30% growth from the year-ago period and showed significant growth from the 36% growth in the previous quarter. In addition, paid clicks on Google properties rose 53%, vs. expectations for 33% growth.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Jim Cramer Reveals One of the Most Important Investing Tips Ever
- Sears Continues on Path to Close All Its Stores -- Here Are 50 Reasons the Company Is Dying
- Bored With Cream and Sugar? You Can Now Add Weed to Your Morning Joe
- Honda Finally Makes a Cool-Looking Accord Sedan Because Everyone in America Is Buying SUVs
- 10 Sad Back-to-School Shopping Stores You Won't Be Visiting This Year
- Toyota Leads the List of 10 Cars You Could Own Forever