Every single retail executive alive should be scared to death on Friday.
Macquarie analyst Ben Schachter breaks down how Amazon may utilize its prized new purchase.
Editors' pick: Originally published June 16.
Read TheStreet's full coverage of Amazon's purchase of Whole Foods:
- Amazon's Big Deal for Whole Foods Is So Alarming That the Government May Not Let It Happen
- California Congressman Questions Amazon-Whole Foods Deal as Bezos Critic Trump Stays Mum
- Watch: Why Walmart, Target, Costco, Kroger and Dollar General Should Be Terrified of the Amazon-Whole Foods Deal
- Amazon-Whole Foods Deal Is a Win for Activist Investor; Trump's New Course for Cuba -- ICYMI Friday
- Watch: Take a Look At Amazon's Amazing Journey
- Go Inside Amazon's Disruptive Deal for Whole Foods: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Friday 6/16/17)
- Tech Sector Slides for Second Week but Amazon Scores Big
- Watch: Amazon's Move to Purchase Whole Foods Is 'Disruption of Society,' Jim Cramer Says