Cramer told members of his Action Alerts PLUS investment club Wednesday during a members-only conference call that stocks he favors for the next three months include:
- Alphabet/Google (GOOG) - Get Alphabet Inc. Class C Report , (GOOGL) - Get Alphabet Inc. Class A Report . He noted that the stock "could go down instantly when it reports," but that would create a buying opportunity.
- Southwest, which he thinks could be a good buy if it goes down to $55 (from $55.75 at Thursday's close).
Of the five stocks, Alphabet has the largest concentration in the Action Alerts PLUS charitable portfolio at about 4.86%, while Southwest has the smallest percentage at 2.03%.
There are currently 17 stocks with a No. 1 rating in the portfolio. Find out more about how to sign up for monthly conference calls and club membership here.
Read More Trending Articles:
- Sarepta CEO Exits Along With a Sanofi Director, So Let's Speculate About a Possible Deal
- Jim Cramer on Alphabet, Amazon, Intel, Starbucks, Exxon Mobil and Slowing GDP Growth
- Trump's Big Tax Cut Better Happen Immediately Because the U.S. Consumer Really Needs the Cash
- Alphabet's Strong Q1 Results Show It's 'Firing on All Cylinders': What Wall Street's Saying
At the time of publication,
, which Cramer co-manages as a charitable trust, was long SNA, LUV, CMCSA, DHR, GOOGL.