The Powerball jackpot has now reached $700 million ahead of Wednesday night's 10:59 pm EST drawing. The pot is now the second largest Powerball jackpot in history.
Nobody won the $535 million Powerball jackpot drawing on Saturday.
The Powerball numbers drawn Saturday were 17, 19, 39, 43, 68, with a special Powerball number of 13 and a Power Play of 4X.
The top Powerball jackpot of all-time remains 2016's drawing for $1.6 billion. Federal withholdings on the $443.3 million lump sum would be $110.8 million, according to lottery site USAMega.
Don't miss these top stories on TheStreet:
- This Is Where McDonald's Is Closing a Lot of Restaurants
- Amazon, Netflix, Tesla Crash Into Correction Territory -- Now What?
- Apple iPhone 8's 'Crown Jewel' Has Everything to Do With Your Face
- Goldman Sachs Gets Approval to Trade Stocks in This Kingdom
- Starbucks Could Be Poised for a Rebound