Tune in below to watch four top market watchers tell you what to buy, sell or hold for Dow 25,000 and throughout 2018.
TheStreet's Scott Gamm hosted our monthly Trading Strategies roundtable of experts on Thursday, featuring:
- Danielle DiMartino Booth, former Federal Reserve adviser and author of Fed Up: An Insider's Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America.
- Stephen Guilfoyle, co-manager of TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 model portfolio, author of our daily Market Recon column and a former New York Stock Exchange floor trader.
- Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst, Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable portfolio and club for investors.
- Gabriela Santos, global market strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
Our hour-long roundtable looked at Dow 25,000, the Fed, bitcoin and more. Click below to watch a replay:
Or, check out our January Trading Strategies special report for lots of trading and investing ideas, including:
- Video: Here Is One Major Factor to Watch in the Markets in 2018
- Our full January Trading Strategies special report
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- 2018 Resolutions? Learn About Bitcoin and Max Out Your 401k
This article was written by a staff member of TheStreet.