TheStreet's Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer said Nvidia offers an ecosystem and is far ahead in artificial intelligence, machine learning and autonomous driving.
Cramer said the stock should be bought when it drops.
Nvidia shares are up 56% so far this year.
Thanks partly to soaring AI-related demand, Nvidia's Datacenter product segment saw revenue rise 186% annually in the company's April quarter to $409 million, after rising 205% in the January quarter, per a report from TheStreet's Eric Jhonsa.
Nvidia stock traded up 0.3% to $167.98 by Friday's close.
- Jim Cramer Reveals What Snap Needs to Do Right Now
- Don't Count Qualcomm Out, Jim Cramer Warns
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why You Should Buy T-Mobile Shares
- Sears' Kenmore Products on Amazon Is Hurting Home Depot, Jim Cramer Explains
- Jim Cramer on Jana: Turns Out There Wasn't a Larger Bidder for Whole Foods
- Jim Cramer Reveals the 'Terrific Technology Company' Partnering With Nike
- Jim Cramer Talks T-Mobile, Qualcomm, Apple, American Express, Snap, Whole Foods, Sears, Amazon, Nike and General Electric
Watch more feature videos from TheStreet:
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Game of Numbers: Do You Have Any Idea How Big Game of Thrones Has Become?
- Quiz: Where Were Your Favorite Netflix Series Filmed?