Nice catch-up day as in catch-up on the winners.
Oracle (ORCL) - Get Report and Adobe (ADBE) - Get Report rallied on their quarters but not enough and it's away we go with these. I think both can go much higher. Oracle's still cheap and Adobe had the best growth of any of the mega cap cloud companies.
Delayed reactions all, and most welcome for certain.
Meanwhile, Jim Cramer isn't buying Apple here, and says Facebook and Alphabet look better on a dip.
Read More Trending Articles:
- Tesla Offers First Look at Model 3 for 400,000 Who Preordered
- When Walgreens Finally Acquires Rite Aid, It Will Be a Frightening Drug Selling Monster
- Stocks Extend Losses as Tech Falls, Senate Delay Hits Healthcare
- Rules You Need When Everyone's Freaking Out: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Monday 6/26/17)
- Alibaba Is Going to Soar to $200 a Share -- This Is What Will Unleash The Value
- Nvidia, AMD to Launch Cryptocurrency Mining Graphics Cards
This column originally appeared on Real Money, our premium site for active traders. Click here to get great columns like this from Jim Cramer and other writers even earlier in the trading day.
Visit here for the latest business headlines.
At the time of publication,
, which Cramer co-manages as a charitable trust, was long AAPL and ADBE.