How long can the "Trump Rally" last? What's a good ETF for a beginning investor? Jim Cramer holds an exclusive conference call each month where members of his Action Alerts PLUS club for investors, and here are excerpts of his latest Q&A with them.
"I was a broker at Goldman Sachs, I advised small institutions and wealthy individuals, I worked as a hedge fund manager for 14 years -- and no one was able to put a question to me," Cramer said during this month's call. "That's what I wanted to change when we set up AAP."
Click here to join AAP and participate in next month's call and also get access to exclusive trading alerts and lots of other VIP content. Or, read on for a sample of Jim's replies this month to members' questions:
- 8 Stocks That Jim Likes if the U.S. Economy Rebounds
- Why Jim Won't Buy Foreign Stocks Right Now
- PepsiCo Still Tastes Refreshing to Jim
- Trump Could Make Caterpillar Great Again
- HPE's Pullback Is Just a 'Bump in the Road'
- Jim Cramer Is a Fan of These Two Oil Stocks
- Why Cramer Doesn't Like to Hedge Positions
- Jim's Advice for Investors New to Exchange-Traded Funds
- Too Much of a Good Thing: Cramer Explains Weighting Decision