"Nobody should be taking a bet, because we are entering unknown territory," says Nancy Davis, Founder, CIO Quadratic Capital Management. We're talking about inflation and how investors can protect their portfolio and profit from it too.
WATCH: How to Play the Inflation Trade, a FREE webinar, hosted by Susan McGinnis.
Editor’s note. The webinar was recorded on October 28, 2021.
Along with our partners at VanEck, TheStreet has assembled an all-star panel of experts who are well equipped to advise us on inflation-protecting investments and investments that benefit from an inflationary environment.
"Inflation's here. It's ugly. The good news is that people can do something about it," says David Schassler, Portfolio Manager of the Inflation Allocation ETF, (RAAX) - Get VanEck Inflation Allocation ETF Report, AT VanEck. "Go out and buy real assets because historically, those are the ones that have done the best during periods of high inflation. Exactly what's happening now."
How to Play the Inflation Trade| About the Experts
Video Highlights | How to Play the Inflation Trade
- 00:06:30 Can the Federal Reserve stop inflation?
- 00:10:40 Stocks to benefit in an inflationary environment
- 00:11:20 Inflation-hedging equities with strong yields
- 00:12:30 Key moves to inflation-proof your portfolio
- 00:21:30 What history tells investors about inflation
- 00:23:00 Inflation Allocation ETF, RAAX
- 00:30:20 Companies investing in the green transition
- 00:31:30 Why investors should consider the energy sector