Blue Apron shares were 8.6% higher Monday morning. Shares in the company closed at $6.55 on Friday. Shares have lost 34% since they started trading in June.
A number of analysts initiated coverage on Monday. Goldman Sachs gave Blue Apron a buy rating with a price target of $11.
Morgan Stanley was less exuberant, initiating coverage with an equalweight rating and a price target of $7.50. RBC Capital Markets started Blue Apron with an outperform rating.
Don't miss these top stories on TheStreet:
- Billionaire Mark Cuban: The Rise of Technology Will Cause a Lot of Unemployment
- 50 Reasons Dying Sears Had to Strike a Deal With the Ruthless Amazon
- Hedge Funder Scaramucci Lands Job in White House; Sean Spicer Quits
- Trump Just Resurrected the Ugly Practice Known as Civil Forfeiture for No Reason
- The 5 FANG Stocks of the Dotcom Era -- and Where They Are Now
- 3 Things Tesla Doesn't Want to Admit