Stocks closed at record highs on Friday as investors began their three-day holiday weekend.
Here are some of the market's biggest gainers for Friday:
1. Fisker | Percentage Increase 22.9%
Analyst Adam Jonas set a $70 price target for QuantumScape and a $27 price target for Fisker.
2. HubSpot | Percentage Increase 16.1%
Morgan Stanley lifted its price target to $567 from $435, while Mizuho increased its price target to $525 from $360.
3. ImmunoGen | Percentage Increase 30.1%
Revenue surged 91% to $44.9 million, beating Wall Street consensus estimates. Net income came to $31.4 million, or 16 cents a share.
4. NantKwest | Percentage Increase 18.7%
The FDA also authorized a second Phase 1 study that will examine the addition of an oral boost to the subcutaneous prime administration.
5. Illumina | Percentage Increase 11.9%
Adjusted earnings were $179 million, or $1.22 a diluted share, beating Wall Street's consensus estimate of $1.11.