Stocks finished higher on Monday as Amazon (AMZN) - Get Report led the way, and coronavirus vaccine data from AstraZeneca (AZN) - Get Report and Oxford University, published in the U.K. medical journal The Lancet, showed promise.
Here are some of the big movers in the stock market Monday:
1. Daqo New Energy | Percentage Increase Over 26%
The Street Quant Rates rate Daqo Energy a Buy with a rating score of B.
2. BioXcel Therapeutics | Percentage Increase Over 13%
3. Peloton Interactive | Percentage Increase Over 10%
4. Nantkwest | Percentage Increase Over 11%
The Street Quant Rating rates Nantkwest a Sell with a rating score of D.
Biotech Nantkwest (NK) - Get Report recently announced the closing of a $90.7 million public stock offering. The company has signed a binding term sheet with ImmunityBio to develop vaccines and therapeutics for Covid-19.
5. Altimmune | Percentage Increase Over 11%
The Street Quant Rating rates Altimmune a Sell with a rating score of D.