Friday and late yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer responded:
- What if John Thain were to leave the NYSE (NYX) ? Would that change the thesis for holding the stock or is the integration far enough along to get done without his guidance?
- Cramer has referred to a stock as China's version of Yahoo! (YHOO) .
What is the name and symbol of that stock?
- Intel (INTC) - Get Report:
How much more room does the stock have to move? It's had a decent run and I was wondering if it was time to ring the register.
- CMGI (CMGI) :
Is it going to head higher or should I get out?
- Cramer said GlobalSantaFe (GSF) is a good deep-driller play. Thoughts?
- Halliburton (HAL) - Get Report:
Could we possibly see more upside?
- First Solar (FSLR) - Get Report:
Any thoughts the stock and when a good time to get in would be?
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.