Thursday and late Wednesday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer responded:
- Valero Energy (VLO) - Get Report:
What do you think about it?
- MasterCard (MA) - Get Report:
What would happen to its stock price if and when Visa goes public?
- I see insider selling in Crocs (CROX) - Get Report and Sotheby's (BID) - Get Report.
Should we be nervous?
- eBay (EBAY) - Get Report:
Is it ripe for private equity takeover? Call me crazy, but this stock seems like it is ripe for a takeover. It's got a great balance sheet, a tested monopoly and ineffective management. With good management and some innovation, eBay could be an even bigger money-printing machine. Is eBay too big to be taken out by private equity? What about a purchase by Google (GOOG) - Get Report or Microsoft (MSFT) - Get Report?
- Goldman Sachs (GS) - Get Report: Would it be overly optimistic to think the stock could obtain a multiple of 12?
- What was your first stock and when did you start?
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.