Jim Cramer shared what's been bothering him in this market lately. Investors are slaughtering the good ones and embracing the bad ones. One of the themes in this market is that anything that was liked last year is hated this year.
Here are several stocks that fell this past week and could present an opportunity to "buy the dip".
1. Virgin Galactic | -26.70% 5 day | -49.78% 1 Month
2. Lemonade | -26.15% 5 day | -35.85% 1 Month
3. Novavax | -24.39% 5 day | -39.75% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Novavax as a Sell with a rating score of a D.
4. FuelCell Energy | -22.96% 5 day | -45.44% 1 Month
FuelCell Energy was one of the biggest losers this past Thursday as the market fell amid market volatility.
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates FuelCell Energy as a Sell with a rating score of D.
5. Opendoor Technologies | -21.52% 5 day | -17.33% 1 Month
RealMoney's Bruce Kamich took a look at the charts of Opendoor Technologies to see when a buying opportunity presents itself in the online real estate company.
6. Churchill Capital Corp IV | -20.65% 5 day | -29.58% 1 Month
7. MongoDB | -20.15% 5 day | -25.32% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates MongoDB as a Sell with a rating score of D+.
8. QuantumScape | -19.19% 5 day | -1.14% 1 Month
9. The Trade Desk | -18.78% 5 day | -23.49% 1 Month
Real Money's Kamich took a look at the charts for The Trade Desk (TTD) - Get Report and continues to see the stock weakening. On Monday, Trade Desk was raised to Overweight at KeyBanc with an $851 price target.
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Trade Desk as a Buy with a rating score of B.
10. Plug Power | -18.77% 5 day | -40.25% 1 Month
Real Money's Bob Lang added Plug Power to this past week's bearish bets.
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Plug Power as a Sell with a rating score of D.
NOTE: Recently, Quantitative Analysis by TheStreet Quant Ratings objectively rated these stocks according to its risk-adjusted total return prospect over a 12-month investment horizon. Not based on the news on any given day, the rating may differ from Jim Cramer's view or that of this articles' author.
None of these stocks is a key holding in Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust. Want to be alerted before Jim Cramer buys or sells any stock? Learn more from Cramer and his membership team now.