Bond yields were retreating and stocks were shooting higher Monday.
Here are several stocks that fell this past week and could present an opportunity to "buy the dip".
1. Workhorse Group | -50.94% 5 day | -49.75% 1 Month
2. Churchill Capital Corp IV | -41.95% 5 day | +25.82% 1 Month
3. Riot Blockchain | -38.68% 5 day | +126.40% 1 Month
For the past two weeks, Riot Blockchain (RIOT) - Get Report has been on the best stocks by performance list from TheStreet. Unfortunately, Riot Blockchain is tied to the success of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin increased over $50k this past week but has fallen down to $46k as of Monday.
4. Marathon Patent Group | -30.32% 5 day | +62.10% 1 Month
5. Virgin Galactic | -27.27% 5 day | -11.46% 1 Month
6. Vistra Energy | -24.71% 5 day | -17.07% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Vistra Energy as a Hold with a rating score of C.
7. Teladoc Health | -24.42% 5 day | -22.76% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Teladoc Health as a Hold with a rating score of C.
8. MicroStrategy | -22.13% 5 day | +34.05% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Microstrategy as a Hold with a rating score of C+.
9. Futu Holdings | -19.46% 5 day | +48.05% 1 Month
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Plug Power as a Hold with a rating score of C-.
10. DoorDash | -17.71% 5 day | -14.49% 1 Month
DoorDash (DASH) - Get Report could be getting too expensive, at least that's what Cramer thinks. Despite Cramer believing DoorDash's valuation is a mistake, analysts are sticking by DoorDash despite its weak guidance.
NOTE: Recently, Quantitative Analysis by TheStreet Quant Ratings objectively rated these stocks according to its risk-adjusted total return prospect over a 12-month investment horizon. Not based on the news on any given day, the rating may differ from Jim Cramer's view or that of this articles' author.
None of these stocks is a key holding in Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust. Want to be alerted before Jim Cramer buys or sells any stock? Learn more from Cramer and his membership team now.