Stocks are mixed in trading on Thursday as Covid-19 infection rates rise across the U.S. and families prepare for what Thanksgiving will look like as cities and states
Here are the best stocks in the stock market Thursday by their performance in percentage change at the close of trading on Nov. 19. The stocks selected must be a greater than $20 share price.
1. Sonos INC SONO | Increased +29.84%
2. Bilibili Inc BILI | Increased +22.17%
3. Jumia Technologies JMIA | Increased +18.37%
Jumia Technologies JMIA recently reported weak results in its third-quarter financials. The African e-commerce and digital-payments company is up over 48% this week.
4. L Brands LB | Increased +17.67%
L Brands LB is surging after smashing its quarterly earnings. The Victoria Secret and Bath & Body Works owner was led by a 55% jump in sales of personal hygiene products.
5. Nuance Communications NUAN | Increased +17.00%
Nuance Communications NUAN reported its quarterly results and beat earnings on Wednesday.
6. Joyy Inc YY | Increased +16.90%
Shares of video giant Joyy (YY) fell on Wednesday after Muddy Waters Research labeled it a "fraud tech company". Shares are bouncing back Thursday after the allegations of bot forming that created fake users and fake transactions, according to Bloomberg.
7. XPeng XPEV | Increased +14.06%
Nio and Tesla stocks rising this week have helped this Chinese EV company XPeng rise in trading on Thursday.
8. GoodRx Holdings GDRX | Increased +12.56%
GoodRx received downgrades from JPMorgan and Morgan Stanley after Amazon Pharmacy announced its plan to enter the space. GoodRx (GDRX) CEO Doug Hirsch shot back that Amazon Pharmacy will be complementary, not a competitor.
9. Roku ROKU | Increased +10.21%
10. Futu Holdings FUTU | Increased +8.16%
Futu Holdings is rising after reporting third-quarter results with stronger-than-expected earnings. The Chinese FinTech company is up over 300% in 2020.
11. Nio Inc NIO | Increased +7.52%
12. Zillow ZG | Increased +7.09%
13. Virgin Galactic Holdings SPCE | Increased +6.46%
14. Zebra Technologies ZBRA | Increased +6.16%
Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) was named one of the top workplaces in Long Island by Newsday. Shares continue to gain in Nov. as the printing technologies company is up over 20 percentage points this month.
15. Palantir PLTR | Increased +6.03%
Palantir (PLTR) shares have been rising this week after a report revealed that hedge funds have acquired a large number of shares in the data-mining company.
16. Twilio TWLO | Increased +5.99%
None of these stocks is a key holding in Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust. Want to be alerted before Jim Cramer buys or sells any stock? Learn more from Cramer and his membership team now.
All stock prices and activity referenced are pulled from Barchart.com