In the last episode of Mad Money, Jim Cramer shared his game plan for next week's earnings.
For Super Bowl Sunday, Cramer shared his best player props for Super Bowl 55 between the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Here are some of the best stocks in the past week by their performance in percentage change at the close of trading on Feb. 5.
1. Cassava Sciences | Increased +126.03%
2. Magnite | Increased +58.63%
3. Skillz | Increased +58.29%
Skillz (SKLZ) - Get Report and the NFL aim to connect with the next generation of football fans. And they're sponsoring a contest to develop a new mobile game. Real Money columnist told investors to ignore GameStop and buy Skillz.
4. Churchill Capital | Increased +51.44%
5. Tilray | Increased +42.10%
Tilray (TLRY) - Get Report and other cannabis stocks were rising after Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) - Get Report purchased GW Pharma (GWPH) - Get Report. Tilray has also been expanding more of its business to Europe, which could present a huge expansion opportunity for the cannabis sector.
6. Teradata | Increased +37.84%
Teradata (TDC) - Get Report displayed a fourth-quarter profit, benefiting from corporate demand for enterprise software. Investors are buying into this report and have helped shares rise this past week.
7. Novavax | Increased +31.34%
8. Penn National Gaming | Increased +24.29%
Cramer remains a giant believer in Penn National Gaming (PENN) - Get Report. Cathie Wood and Ark Next Generation announced that they were buying into its competitor DraftKings this past week, sending the gambling sector higher.
9. Virgin Galactic | Increased +22.69%
10. Snap | Increased +20.21%
Snap (SNAP) - Get Report reported better than expected earnings Thursday but forecasted a first-quarter EBITDA loss. Despite the disappointing forecast for its first-quarter, analysts threw their support behind the social media company.
11. Zillow | Increased +20.17%
12. MGM Resorts | Increased +19.92%
13. Pinterest | Increased +19.63%
Pinterest (PINS) - Get Report shares hit record highs after smashing its earnings expectations this past Thursday. It grew monthly users by 37%. TheStreet provided a guide on how to trade Pinterest on Friday.
14. Workhorse Group | Increased +18.33%
15. DraftKings | Increased +18.04%
All stock prices are referenced and pulled from Yahoo Finance while rankings were pulled from Barchart.com.