Jim Cramer reflected on the market crash that happened in March 2020 and what he's reflecting on one year later. TheStreet shared the 25 stocks whose price gain increased the most that you should have bought after the market crash on Mar. 16, 2020.
Cramer talked about what to expect in the upcoming week on Friday's episode of Mad Money including Fed Chair Jay Powell speaking Monday.
Here are some of the best stocks in the past week by their performance in percentage change at the close of trading on Mar. 19. These include stocks over a $10 share price at the time of publishing.
1. Upstart | Increased +116.00%
2. Williams-Sonoma | Increased +29.43%
3. AMC Entertainment | Increased +24.82%
Shares of AMC Entertainment (AMC) - Get AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. Class A Report were rising on Monday after California announced its plans to reopen its theatres. AMC announced Thursday that all of its theatres will be reopened by Friday.
4. Hartford Financial | Increased +22.06%
Hartford Financial (HIG) - Get Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. Report spiked on Thursday after the insurer said rival Chubb (CB) - Get Chubb Limited Report made a preliminary takeover approach.
5. Rackspace Technology | Increased +17.42%
6. Tencent Music | Increased +14.84%
7. Luminar Technologies | Increased +11.65%
8. NXP Semiconductors | Increased +10.12%
Effective Mar. 22, NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - Get NXP Semiconductors NV Report is set to join the S&P 500 along with Penn National Gaming (PENN) - Get Penn National Gaming, Inc. Report, Generac Holdings (GNRC) - Get Generac Holdings Inc. Report, and Caesars Entertainment (CZR) - Get Caesars Entertainment Inc Report.
9. Discovery Communications | Increased +8.68%
10. Facebook | Increased +8.09%
Facebook (FB) - Get Meta Platforms Inc. Class A Report shares were rising this past week after Mark Zuckerberg said the Apple iOS 14 update expected to come out early next year should benefit the social media company.
TheStreet looked at the charts this past week and believe it's time to buy shares of Facebook.
11. United Airlines | Increased +7.96%
12. American Airlines | Increased +6.85%
All stock prices are referenced and pulled from Yahoo Finance while rankings were pulled from Barchart.com.