Jim Cramer reflected on the market crash that happened in March 2020 and what he's reflecting on one year later. TheStreet shared the 25 stocks whose price gain increased the most that you should have bought after the market crash on Mar. 16, 2020.
Cramer talked about what to expect in the upcoming week on Friday's episode of Mad Money including Fed Chair Jay Powell speaking Monday.
Here are some of the best stocks in the past week by their performance in percentage change at the close of trading on Mar. 19. These include stocks over a $10 share price at the time of publishing.
1. Upstart | Increased +116.00%
2. Williams-Sonoma | Increased +29.43%
3. AMC Entertainment | Increased +24.82%
Shares of AMC Entertainment (AMC) - Get Report were rising on Monday after California announced its plans to reopen its theatres. AMC announced Thursday that all of its theatres will be reopened by Friday.
4. Hartford Financial | Increased +22.06%
5. Rackspace Technology | Increased +17.42%
6. Tencent Music | Increased +14.84%
7. Luminar Technologies | Increased +11.65%
8. NXP Semiconductors | Increased +10.12%
Effective Mar. 22, NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - Get Report is set to join the S&P 500 along with Penn National Gaming (PENN) - Get Report, Generac Holdings (GNRC) - Get Report, and Caesars Entertainment (CZR) - Get Report.
9. Discovery Communications | Increased +8.68%
10. Facebook | Increased +8.09%
TheStreet looked at the charts this past week and believe it's time to buy shares of Facebook.
11. United Airlines | Increased +7.96%
12. American Airlines | Increased +6.85%
All stock prices are referenced and pulled from Yahoo Finance while rankings were pulled from Barchart.com.