Stocks finished lower Thursday after jobless claims in the U.S. rose for the first time since March.
The Labor Department said Thursday that first-time claims for unemployment benefits rose to 1.416 million in the week ended July 18.
Here are some of the big movers in the stock market.
1. Smith & Wesson Brands | Percentage Increase Over 2%
Firearms maker Smith & Wesson Brands has been climbing recently. It last month reported fourth-quarter revenue of $233.6 million, up nearly 33% from a year ago.
2. Calix | Percentage Increase Over 2%
The Street Quant Rating rates Calix a Hold with a rating score of C.
3. Sunopta | Percentage Increase Over 9%
The Street Quant Rating rates Sunopta a Sell with a rating score of D.
4. eXp Realty International | Percentage Increase Over 3%
5. Vivent Solar | Percentage Increase Over 3%
The Street Quant Rating rates Vivent a Hold with a rating score of C.