After all those years of mooching off of you, your teenager is hopefully earning some of their own money this summer!
The thing is - she's probably going to have to file a tax return - especially if she gets a W-2 and has taxes taken out. So make sure you read Tracy Byrnes' column for all the details.
Got a minute for a Tip?
- 60 Second Tips: Navigating Financial Aid
- 60 Second Tips: Questions to Ask Before Marriage
- 60 Second Tips: Do You Need Long Term Care Insurance?
- 60 Second Tips: How to Re-Enter the Workforce as a Retiree
- 60 Second Tips: Best Return on Your College Investment