Are you prepared for a year of rising inflation, lower corporate tax rates and increasing geopolitical risk? TheStreet's experts will help you navigate all of these things and more.
TheStreet's Scott Gamm hosted our monthly Trading Strategies roundtable of experts. And his panel included:
- Danielle DiMartino Booth, former Federal Reserve adviser and author of Fed Up: An Insider's Take on Why the Federal Reserve is Bad for America.
- Stephen Guilfoyle, co-manager of TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 model portfolio, author of our daily Market Recon column and a former New York Stock Exchange floor trader.
- Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst, Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable portfolio and club for investors.
- Gabriela Santos, global market strategist, J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
They talked about equities here, abroad, the flattening yield curve and why one of them was able to brag to their family about some smart stock picks.
Listen in now.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Here Is Why Emerging Markets Should Continue to Outperform U.S. Stocks
- Tesla's Elon Musk Has Been Busy as Investors Await 2017 Model 3 Delivery Numbers
- Be Prepared to Get Rocked By a 10% Stock Market Correction
- Billionaire Ken Fisher Reveals His 2018 Stock Market Outlook