Is the bull market finally topping out? Will Federal Reserve rate hikes kill the U.S. economy? Will President Trump's infrastructure plan come to pass -- and if so, which stocks will benefit?
We discuss all that and more during this month's Trading Strategies Session. TheStreet's Scott Gamm moderated an hour-long panel discussion with our expert panel:
- Tony Dwyer, chief investment strategist at Canaccord Genuity;
- Jeff Marks, senior portfolio analyst for Action Alerts PLUS, Jim Cramer's charitable trust and club for investors;
In the video above, listen to Marks and Hopper talk about the companies that will positively be affected by tax reform, regardless of market conditions.
And for more Trading Strategies, subscribe to our YouTube channel here:
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Here Is How the Markets May React Under Jerome Powell's Tenure at Fed
- Nvidia Is a Great Company, but It Might Not Be a Great Stock
- Leave Emotion Out of Trading Apple
- Wait, Google Was Almost Called What?