TheStreet, in partnership with TD Ameritrade, announces the debut of the new Street Daily Snapshot. This program offers crucial financial news via smart speakers worldwide. The program can be found on Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeart Radio and Google Play.
Start your trading day with the Street Daily Snapshot's 5 Things You Need to Know before the market opens. Then check out 3 Things You Need to Know after the close, for the biggest news and moves of the day.
To find the Street Daily Snapshot program on you smart speaker now, here are the commands you need to know:
Go to your Alexa app; search "Street Daily Snapshot" and select enable on the "Street Daily Snapshot Briefing."
Then, ask your Alexa:
- "Alexa, enable Street Daily Snapshot."
- "Alexa, what's my flash briefing?"
- "Alexa, what's the latest from Street Daily Snapshot?"
- "Alexa, open Street Daily Snapshot."
- "Alexa, launch Street Daily Snapshot."
Google Home or Google Mini
To listen on Google, ask your Google Home:
- "OK Google, talk to Street Daily Snapshot."
- "OK Google, what's the latest from Street Daily Snapshot?"
- "OK Google, play Street Daily Snapshot."
- "OK Google, open Street Daily Snapshot."
SpotifyUsing your Spotify app, you can get the latest from TheStreet on Spotify.
If you would like to have the latest version downloaded and ready to listen to, subscribe to our podcast update twice daily.
You can get the latest update through Google Play.
Google Narrative News
Get the latest updates from TheStreet via Google Narrative News.
Last but not least, you can get updates on iHeartRadio.