Week 9 Injury Recap
- DeSean Jackson missed the last seven games, returned to action only to aggravate his injury and will not see any further action in 2019 as the Eagles send their speedy receiver to Injured Reserve.
- Adam Thielen missed the Vikings' Week 8 game, attempted to come back in Week 9 but further damaged his hamstring and will now miss several weeks.
- TY Hilton hurt his calf in practice and is expected to miss about a month.
- Preston Williams' breakout rookie season is cut short after the Dolphins pass catcher injured his knee and is sent to Injured Reserve.
- Jacoby Brissett suffered a MCL sprain against the Steelers but is considered week-to-week.
Week 10 Questionables
- Will Patrick Mahomes (knee) be back under-center for the Chiefs?
- Will David Johnson return to action after missing Week 8 and 9 and playing just a handful of snap in Week 7?
- What's the latest on Le'Veon Bell's knee injury and will he face the Giants at MetLife Stadium on Sunday?
I answer all these questions and dive deep into the injury analysis in my Sports Illustrated's Week 10 Fantasy Football Injury Report.