- Challenge Cramer: Jim is defeated by Jeff from Jersey in Week 5 of their Head-to-Head bout.
- Week 6 Waiver Wire: With four teams on a bye and injuries piling up, the waiver wire is your savior for Week 6.
- Guest: Buccaneers Maven Luke Easterling. Is Chris Godwin the best receiver in 2019?
- Katherine Ross brings a list of stocks to match-up against some NFL players for Stock vs. Stat
- Ask Cramer: We answer all your questions throughout the show
Have a moment of panic when you saw Patrick Mahomes limp off to the sidelines on Sunday Night? It's fine, I was nervous too. Good news is Mahomes is expected to be fine. Bad news is there were a lot of other injuries to players Mahomes' teammate Sammy Watkins, Rams receiver Brandin Cooks and Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph. To make your roster management even more complex, there's four teams on a bye this week with the Colts, Bears, Raiders, and Bills all taking the week off.
Luckily, our Waiver Wire advice is the best in the business and we have a few players emerging from the depth chart that can positively impact your fantasy football roster.
Have a Week 6 Waiver Wire question? Leave it in the comments and Katherine Ross will be sure to include them at the end of the show.