- Special Guest: Pro Football Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson
Special Guest: Two Time Super Bowl Champion and Walter Payton Man of the Year Chris Long
Week 6 Player Rankings
Week 6 Start/Sit lineup question and answer
Week 6 in the NFL starts with the New York Giants and New England Patriots on Thursday Night Football. Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson joins the show to talk about the Los Angeles Rams, running back Todd Gurley, his charity Young Warriors, and takes on Jim Cramer head-to-head in fantasy football for our Week 6 Challenge Cramer contest.
Former NFL player and two time Super Bowl Champion Chris Long calls in via Skype. Long won a Super Bowl with the New England Patriots and Jim's favorite team the Philadelphia Eagles. The 2008 2nd overall pick was named the Walter Payton Man of the Year in 2018 for his charitable contributions across the globe. Long is now the Pre-Game host on NFL Next on Amazon Video and founder of the Chris Long Foundation and Waterboys.
Fantasy Football Headlines For Week 6
- Tyreek Hill is expected back on the field for the Chiefs for the first time since Week 1, teammate Sammy Watkins (hamstring) is not.
- Saquon Barkley, Sterling Shepard, and Evan Engram are all OUT for the Giants.
- Todd Gurley, Julio Jones, David Johnson, Patrick Mahomes, Brandin Cooks, are all Questionable.
- Drew Brees (thumb) says he's making progress and is expected to return soon.
- Jaylen Samuels is out at least a month after under-going a procedure on his knee.
Have a start/sit question for Week 6? We answer all your lineup questions throughout the week on Ask Cramer.