Bull Market Fantasy LIVE: Challenge Cramer and Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickups
- Jim Cramer's nail-biter match-up came down to the wire, you won't believe how close it was.
- Challenge Cramer: Jim wants to beat you in Fantasy Football. Find out how YOU can take on the Wall Street legend Head to Head in Fantasy Football
- Week 5 Waiver Wire Preview: We highlight the players you want to pick up off the Waiver Wire including bounce back players Jordan Howard and Jimmy Graham
- Guest: Falcons Maven David Holcomb: Are the Falcons For Real or Fugazy?
- Katherine Ross brings a list of stocks to match-up against some NFL players for Stock vs. Stat
- Ask Cramer: We answer all your questions throughout the show
Somehow we're already in October with four weeks of NFL action in the book. The injuries continue to pile up as we saw Davante Adams, Mitch Trubisky, and Jarvis Landry among others all go down with a variety of injuries in Week 4. Plus two teams (Lions and Dolphins) are on a bye in Week 5, all of which make for a very crucial week on the Waiver Wire.
Did you listen to us last week when we urged you to pick up Wayne Gallman and Darrell Williams? We hope so because they both balled out and helped fantasy managers in Week 4. We have more players you'll want to add in Week 5 that can help you win.
The Challenge Cramer tournament is officially LIVE. Every week we are inviting a member of our audience to join the show via skype and draft directly against Jim Cramer. All you have to do is tell us why you deserve to play against Jim. That's it. It's that simple. Talk trash, tell us why you are great at fantasy football and why we should pick you in Week 5 to go Head-to-Head against the Wall Street Legend. It's just a one week contest but the bragging rights will last forever.
Have a Week 5 Waiver Wire question? Leave it in the comments and Katherine Ross will be sure to include them at the end of the show.