- Jim lost his fantasy football match-up to Action Alerts Plus analyst Jeff Marks. For lack of a better word, Jim is "pretty upset."
- Week 3 Recap: What do you do with Saquon Barkley?
- Week 4 Waiver Wire Preview: We highlight the players you want to pickup off the Waiver Wire
- Guest-Danny Gipson-Ranked 15th best Fantasy Football player in the world in the Sports Illustrated Fantasy Football World Championships
- Guest-Vikings Maven Will Ragatz joins the show to talk about Jim Cramer's new favorite Non-Eagles player, Dalvin Cook
- Katherine Ross brings a list of stocks to match-up against some NFL players for our favorite game Stock vs. Stat
We're already three games into the 2019 NFL season and fantasy football managers have already been dealt dozens of injuries to major players, perhaps none more significant than Giants running back Saquon Barkley. He's the first player drafted in the first round to get hurt in 2019. Barkley is expected to miss four-to-eight weeks of action and if you had him on your team, you'll want to hit the Waiver Wire to find a replacement if you don't already have Wayne Gallman. Danny Gipson helps us identify the players to grab out of the free agency pool heading into Week 4.
Vikings running back Dalvin Cook is leading all running backs in fantasy points and Jim has him on his team to go along with Ezekiel Elliott. Talk about a great running back duo! Vikings Maven Will Ragatz joins us to discuss all things Minnesota Vikings including if you can trust wide receiver Stafon Diggs moving forward.
Plus we play our favorite game of Stock vs. Stat. Katherine Ross combines Wall Street and Fantasy Football with this great game where we predict which will be higher or lower, a player's stat line or a stock's price.
As always, it's a great show!