- Broken Stocks and Broken Companies: Which teams are struggling but expected to turn things around? Which teams simply can't be fixed?
- Week 8 Waiver Wire: Two teams on a bye (Ravens and Cowboys) plus a lot of injuries around the league. We identify the top Waiver Wire pickups for Week 8.
- Special Guest: Vikings Maven Will Ragatz
- Stock vs. Stat: Katherine Ross has three stocks and three players we compare for the upcoming week in the NFL.
- Ask Cramer: We answer your questions all week long and throughout the show.
Week 7 was a whacky and strange few days of NFL action. Players like Marvin Jones and Chase Edmonds score seven touchdowns between the two of them. David Johnson was active, started the game, but had just one carry. And of course the reigning MVP Patrick Mahomes went down with a knee injury that could keep him out several weeks. We make sense of it all during our 30 minute show plus we get you ready to dominate your fantasy football competition in Week 8.
With seven weeks of NFL games in the books, it's time to start your run to the fantasy football playoffs. Whether your team is 6-1 or 1-6, it's crunch time in the fantasy season. We make sure to help you stay the course with your winning ways or change things up if you need to start picking up some W's.
Have a start/sit or Week 8 waiver wire question? Leave it in the comments below and Katherine Ross will include the best ones for the end of the show.