Bull Market Fantasy LIVE: Head-to-Head Draft With Jim Cramer and Week 5 Player Rankings
- Jim is now 3-1 in his fantasy league but is up against a tough opponent in Week 5. Who should he start in place of the injured Christian Kirk?
- Challenge Cramer: The debut of our new Head-to-Head fantasy football draft with where Jim Cramer takes on one of his fans. They are drafting live in this incredible 3 on 3 fantasy football battle.
- Jim's Special Guest: All week Jim has talked about bringing on a special guest for this episode. Today's the day you find out who makes a surprise appearance.
- Ask Cramer: Katherine Ross is monitoring all the questions pouring in to the Ask Cramer section. Now is the time to ask your Start/Sit questions for Week 5. We'll answer all of them throughout the week but will select a few to discuss live on the air.
- Cramer's Lock of the Week: Sports gambling is now legal in 15 states. Every Thursday Jimmy from Anywhere gives us his Lock of the week!
Week 5 in the NFL starts with the Seattle Seahawks hosting their NFC West rivals the Los Angeles Rams. We have our first international game with the Raiders and Bears playing in London. There's two teams on a bye, the Detroit Lions and Miami Dolphins, luckily fantasy football managers aren't too concerned about having Miami players out of their lineups this week.
Fantasy Football Headlines
- Saquon Barkely (ankle) was spotted running and cutting at practice but Head Coach Pat Shurmur say Barkley is still week to week.
- Tyreek Hill (clavicle) was back at practice for the Kansas City Chiefs. Head Coach Andy Reid wouldn't confirm nor deny if Hill will be active against the Colts on Sunday Night Football.
- Hill's teammate, Damien Williams returned to practice, he's missed the last two games with a knee injury. Williams will play on Sunday barring a setback.
- Davante Adams, James Conner, Marlon Mack JuJu Smith-Schuster, Jarvis Landry, Christian Kirk, Mike Williams, and Terry McLaurin are all currently listed as Questionable.
- Bull Market Fantasy's Game of the Week: Packers vs. Cowboys. We will have a full breakdown of this match-up later in the week.
Missed Tuesday's episode of Bull Market Fantasy Live? Watch it here.
Have a Start/Sit question for Week 5? Head over to Ask Cramer and drop it in the comments.