Bull Market Fantasy With Jim Cramer: Week 1 Fantasy and Gambling Preview
NFL is Back and so is Bull Market Fantasy
In 2019, Jim Cramer and the fantasy and gambling team from Sports Illustrated unveiled Bull Market Fantasy. A show and website packed with information, stats, strategy, videos, and articles to help you win your fantasy football leagues and NFL bets.
Cramer and Bill Enright are pumped to be back for Season 2 and happy to add in our new partners DraftKings.
Cramer and Enright are dedicated to not only helping you win but making you a better and smarter fantasy football player and sports gambler. They not only entertain, but they educate!
Some of the show's topics for Week 1 include:
- Highest scoring NFL games: Cramer and Enright look at the games with the most projected points according to the Over/Under on DraftKings Sportsbook in Week 1 and the fantasy playmakers in those games.
- Thursday Night Football Preview and why Patrick Mahomes and DeShaun Watson will deliver fantasy football fireworks for the first game of the season.
- NFL Line Movers: Which games are seeing an adjusted spread and why it matters for fantasy football
- Week 1 Start Em, Sit Em Lightning Round: Cramer and Enright run through quarterbacks, running backs, and wide receivers to enter into your starting lineup or leave on your bench.
- Ski Daddy's Fantasy Decisions: Cramer's fantasy football team-The Ski Daddys-is so good, he doesn't know who to leave on his bench. Find out who he chooses to start and sit for his Week 1 match-up in his Mad Money League.
Are you a DFS player or sports bettor? If so, SI Fantasy PRO has you covered for every sport. Whether it's NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MMA, or the PGA Tour, our staff of gambling analysts and DFS professionals (and our NFL lineup optimizer) will help you beat the book and take home some major prizes in DFS tournaments. And EVERY SPORT is included. Become a member of SI Fantasy Plus today!