Free Investor Resources from Boardroom Alpha
** Podcast: Know Who Drives Return
** CEO/CFO/Director Moves Newsletter
** Daily SPAC Newsletter
** Full SPAC Listing
While much of the market is still focused on a mega earnings week and Facebook changing its name to Meta (🤔) the SPAC world got treated to the always-rare after market deal announcement.
Tailwind Two Acquisition Corp (TWNT) signed a definitive agreement to take satellite operator Terran Orbital public at a valuation of $1.58B. The deal includes a $50M PIPE from the likes of Lockheed Martin and AE Industrial Partners.
This is the first of Casper CEO Philip Krim's 3 SPACs to strike a deal. The other two (TWND, TWNI) are priced and searching for targets.
Elsewhere in SPACs
NextNav and Spartacus Acquisition (TMTS) announced that their business combination is closed and will start trading as NN on 10/29. The company saw 17,444,293 shares redeemed as part of the vote and NextNav agreed to waive the minimum cash to close requirement as total cash available is less than $250M.
Another slew of SPAC IPOs hit the market today, all with overfunded trusts, and while they traded up slightly from $10 all of this week's IPOs are trading below trust value.
Oct 27 | $ 10.05 | ADAL - Anthemis Digital Acquisitions I Corp
Oct 27 | $ 10.07 | USCT - TKB Critical Technologies 1
Oct 27 | $ 10.07 | PCCT - Perception Capital Corp. II
Oct 27 | $ 10.05 | FIAC - Focus Impact Acquisition Corp.
Oct 27 | $ 10.01 | SCMA - Seaport Calibre Materials Acquisition Corp.
Oct 26 | $ 10.09 | PHYT - Pyrophyte Acquisition Corp.
Oct 26 | $ 10.11 | LVAC - LAVA Medtech Acquisition Corp.
Oct 26 | $ 10.05 | DMAQ - Deep Medicine Acquisition Corp.
Oct 26 | $ 9.98 | OHAA - Opy Acquisition Corp. I
Oct 26 | $ 10.08 | IOAC - Innovative International Acquisition Corp.
Today's Price Action
DWAC clawed back another +12% after its drop on Tuesday. Reminder there, buyer beware as it's likely to stay volatile.
12.13% ~ $ 72.76 | DWAC - Digital World Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
5.81% ~ $ 10.57 | MPAC - Model Performance Acquisition Corp (Announced)
5.43% ~ $ 14.75 | TDAC - Trident Acquisitions Corp (Announced)
3.58% ~ $ 10.98 | DCRC - Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation III (Announced)
3.48% ~ $ 10.71 | GGPI - Gores Guggenheim, Inc (Announced)
2.39% ~ $ 10.70 | FTCV - FinTech Acquisition Corp. V (Announced)
2.37% ~ $ 11.25 | TPGY - TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp (Announced)
1.96% ~ $ 9.89 | TWNT - Tailwind Two Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
1.63% ~ $ 11.85 | XPDI - Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
1.38% ~ $ 10.32 | LEAP - Ribbit LEAP Ltd (Pre-Deal)
1.29% ~ $ 9.96 | REVE - Alpine Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
1.20% ~ $ 10.97 | BRPM - B. Riley Principal 150 Merger Corp. (Announced)
1.17% ~ $ 19.93 | PSTH - Pershing Square Tontine Holdings (Pre-Deal)
1.03% ~ $ 9.79 | CNDA - Concord Acquisition Corp II (Pre-Deal)
1.00% ~ $ 10.12 | IVAN - Ivanhoe Capital Acquisition Corp (Announced)
.88% ~ $ 10.28 | GLSPT - Global SPAC Partners Co. (Pre-Deal)
.70% ~ $ 10.01 | GMII - Gores Metropoulos II, Inc. (Announced)
.63% ~ $ 12.77 | FST - FAST ACQ CP (Announced)
-6.12% ~ $ 12.43 | AGC - Altimeter Growth Corp. (Announced)
-3.75% ~ $ 10.77 | BENE - Benessere Capital Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-1.32% ~ $ 9.72 | ZT - Zimmer Energy Transition Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-1.21% ~ $ 9.82 | TCVA - TCV Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-1.00% ~ $ 9.93 | AMAO - American Acquisition Opportunity Inc (Pre-Deal)
-.92% ~ $ 9.69 | FICV - Frontier Investment Corp (Pre-Deal)
-.89% ~ $ 10.01 | KVSB - Khosla Ventures Acquisition Co. II (Announced)
-.77% ~ $ 10.37 | MCMJ - Merida Merger Corp. I (Announced)
-.73% ~ $ 24.32 | PCPC - Periphas Capital Partnering Corporation (Pre-Deal)
-.57% ~ $ 10.42 | IPOD - Social Capital Hedosophia Holdings Corp IV (Pre-Deal)
-.55% ~ $ 9.86 | ALCC - AltC Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.51% ~ $ 9.70 | CCAI - Cascadia Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.50% ~ $ 9.91 | IPVF - InterPrivate III Financial Partners Inc. (Announced)
-.50% ~ $ 9.93 | SVFB - SVF Investment Corp. 2 (Pre-Deal)
-.50% ~ $ 9.95 | HLXA - HELIX ACQUISITION CORP (Announced)
-.44% ~ $ 10.30 | ZGYH - Yunhong International (Pre-Deal)
-.41% ~ $ 9.72 | BWC - Blue Whale Acquisition Corp I (Pre-Deal)
-.41% ~ $ 9.73 | DHHC - DiamondHead Holdings Corp. (Pre-Deal)
More from Boardroom Alpha
For ongoing tracking, analytics, and data on SPACs checkout Boardroom Alpha's SPAC Data and Analytics service.
- Podcast: CompoSecure / DBDR Going Beyond Metal Cards into Crypto with CEOs Jon Wilk & Don Basile
- Podcast: DWAC and Trump / TMTG Make SPACs Great Again
- Inspirato's Brent Handler and Web Neighbor on the Future of Subscription Travel
- Vacasa CEO Matt Roberts on Travel and Merger with TPG Pace Solutions (TPGS)
- Aurora's Chris Urmson and Reinvent's Michael Thompson
- Okapi's Bruce Goldfarb on Activism, the Rise of Retail, AMC, and SPACs
- Scott Wagner and Tom Hegge From True Wind on SPACs
- Podcast: Robinson Capital on Investing in SPACs for Yield
- Matthew Tuttle on FOMO, SPACs, and Capitalizing on Market Trends
- DMYI's Niccolo de Masi on Quantum Computing & IonQ
- Procaps and Union Acquisition II (LATN) Discuss $1.1B SPAC Deal
- Are Niccolo de Masi and dMY the Real SPAC Kings?
- Sarcos Robotics CEO Ben Wolff on Robots and SPACs
- Could Esports' FaZe Clan Go MEME as it Goes Public via B Riley SPAC?
- Trump SPAC DWAC Rises over 100% Again to Cap Wild Week
- Digital World Acquisition (DWAC) Soars on Trump Deal
- Is IONQ Changing the DeSPAC Narrative? WeWork is Officially Public (almost)
- GS Acquisition (GSAH) / Mirion and BowX (BOWX) / WeWork Set for Merger Votes
- A Positive SPAC Week as HZAC Shareholders Approve Deal. BOWX / WeWork is Next
- Say-On-Pay Failures 2021
- Spring Valley (SV) and AeroFarms end SPAC Merger
- Billy Beane's RedBall Nabs SeatGeek in SPAC Merger
- SPAC Market Remains Saturated, Deal Pace Needs to Pick Up to Clear
- Starry Going Public with FirstMark Horizon (FMAC)
- Don't Go Long on SPACs
- SPAX & SPCX: Two SPAC ETFs for Retail Investors
- No SPACs For You Say the Dems
- Risk Off, Tech Off, SPACs Off
- Podcast: Robinson Capital on Investing in SPACs for Yield
- DMYI Closes and Becomes IONQ. KCAC Drops 16% on Approval
- So Long SPAC Gamma Squeeze? MEKA Rises in IPO Surprise
- All SPAC Analysis from Boardroom Alpha
(Disclaimers: this is not investment advice. The author may be long one or more stocks mentioned in this report.)