We spoke with Procaps Group Chairman and CEO Ruben Minski and Union Acquisition Corp. II (LATN) CEO Kyle Bransfield about their $1.1B merger. Procaps is an established healthcare company based in Latin America that expects to have over $100M in EBITDA this year and to be acquisitive going forward.
LATN has a shareholder meeting set for Sep-22 and goes ex-redemption this week, have a listen.
Interview with Ruben Minski and Kyle Bransfield
Union Acquisition Corp. II (LATN) / Procaps Details
Vote Date: September 22, 2021
Trust Size: $137.2M
Investor Deck: See deck here
Note Union Acquisition II originally IPO'ed in October 2019 for a $200M offering and a 18-month deadline to find a deal. In April 2021 shareholders approved an extension but ~$65M trust redeemed as part of the vote.
- Intro to Procaps
- Why is now the time to go public?
- SPAC vs. traditional IPO
- Union Acquisition Corp
- Procaps investors
- Valuation, growth, and risks
- Union as a longterm partner
- Transitioning from private to public
More from Boardroom Alpha
More from Boardroom Alpha For ongoing tracking, analytics, and data on SPACs checkout Boardroom Alpha's SPAC Data and Analytics service.
- Motive Capital (MOTV) in $1.6b SPAC Deal with Forge Global
- LUCID to Redeem Warrants
- SOAC's PIPE Holders Aren't Paying Up
- Lucid Falls on $2.5B PIPE Lock-up Expiry
- VICE Abandons its SPAC Plans
- Spring Valley / AeroFarms Need More Capital
- Big SPAC Redemptions and Price Jumps Continue
- LWAC Runs Wild Post 97% Redemptions
- Apollo is Raising $500M for SPACs, LWAC sees 97% Redemptions
- SPAC Friday Morning Bloodbath
- SPAC Fire Sale
- Tim Hortons China Going Public, AEye and ReNew See High Redemptions
- Guidance Slashing is Killing De-SPACs
- ESG SPAC Deal with ADS-TEC Energy Picked by EUSG
- DKNG Steals Spotlight, ASAX to Take HotelPlanner Public
- SPACs Eating Their Own: DKNG to Acquire GNOG
- SPAC IPOs are Getting Done at a High Price
- All SPAC Analysis from Boardroom Alpha
(Disclaimers: this is not investment advice. The author may be long one or more stocks mentioned in this report.)