Free Investor Resources from Boardroom Alpha
** Podcast: Know Who Drives Return
** CEO/CFO/Director Moves Newsletter
** Daily SPAC Newsletter
** Full SPAC Listing
IonQ (IONQ), the world's first publicly traded quantum computing company, is starting to make a name for itself as an early De-SPAC darling. IONQ jumped another +17.5% today and closed at $31. It's up ~$20 since it De-SPAC'ed from dMY Technology Group Inc III in October.
It's still early days for the company, quantum computing is surely in its nascent phases, but IONQ is getting a lot of press from both traditional finance media (CNBC) and the popularity of Fintwit behind it.
The dMY team of Niccolo de Masi and Harry You are starting to get looked at in the same vein as the M. Kleins and Gores of the world in terms of most respected SPAC serial sponsors. Given the success of their de-spacs (RSI, GENI, and IONQ), and pending de-spac Planet Labs (DMYQ), it should come as no surprise that more attention is coming their way.
Looking for an opportunity to get in early with the dMY team? Perhaps check out dMY Technology Group Inc VI (DMYS), it's their 5th SPAC (IPO'ed in September) and is still searching for a deal. DMYS units are trading at $10.49.
ICYMI, we had dMY CEO Niccolo de Masi on the Boardroom Alpha Podcast earlier this fall to discuss IonQ. Niccolo will be joining us again to discuss Planet + DMYQ next week.
Alpha Capital Acquisition Company (ASPC) + Semantix
ASPC struck a deal valuing the LatAm integrated software company at a $693M enterprise value. ASPC jumped +1% on the news, and ASPCW jumped +23% to $0.95.
Wejo and VOSO Close Acquisition
WEJO will trade starting 11/19
Two new SPAC IPOs for $465M in new capital
Both traded above $10 at $10.08 and $10.11 respectively for LFAC and NETC, yet both remain below NAV of $10.20, which seems to be commonplace today for SPAC IPOs.
Today's Price Action
5.88% ~ $ 11.88 | SNII - Supernova Partners Acquisition Company II, Ltd. (Announced)
4.88% ~ $ 11.40 | DMYQ - dMY Technology Group, Inc. IV (Announced)
2.89% ~ $ 12.10 | FST - FAST ACQ CP (Announced)
2.87% ~ $ 10.41 | PIPP - Pine Island Acquisition Corp (Pre-Deal)
2.79% ~ $ 10.70 | BRPM - B. Riley Principal 150 Merger Corp. (Announced)
1.82% ~ $ 13.98 | XPDI - Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
1.73% ~ $ 9.41 | GNRS - GREENROSE ACQUISITION CORP (Announced)
1.73% ~ $ 13.53 | FSII - FS Development Corp. II (Announced)
1.51% ~ $ 10.08 | VOSO - Virtuoso Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
1.23% ~ $ 9.84 | RACB - Research Alliance Corp. II (Pre-Deal)
1.07% ~ $ 9.88 | ASPC - Alpha Capital Acquisition Company (Announced)
.88% ~ $ 10.35 | NGCA - NextGen Acquisition Corp. II (Announced)
.82% ~ $ 9.82 | IPVI - InterPrivate IV InfraTech Partners Inc. (Pre-Deal)
.78% ~ $ 10.36 | FTCV - FinTech Acquisition Corp. V (Announced)
.78% ~ $ 10.39 | SVFA - SVF Investment Corp. (Pre-Deal)
.72% ~ $ 9.85 | NGC - Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp. III (Pre-Deal)
-9.55% ~ $ 13.64 | AGC - Altimeter Growth Corp. (Announced)
-5.09% ~ $ 14.55 | GGPI - Gores Guggenheim, Inc (Announced)
-2.78% ~ $ 11.55 | SEAH - Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp (Announced)
-2.69% ~ $ 10.84 | IVAN - Ivanhoe Capital Acquisition Corp (Announced)
-2.65% ~ $ 9.90 | MSDA - MSD Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-2.48% ~ $ 58.50 | DWAC - Digital World Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
-2.48% ~ $ 9.85 | HCNE - Jaws Hurricane Acquisition Corporation (Pre-Deal)
-2.31% ~ $ 13.09 | DCRC - Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation III (Announced)
-2.17% ~ $ 11.70 | CND - Concord Acquisition Corp (Announced)
-1.15% ~ $ 9.86 | ORIA - Orion Biotech Opportunities Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-1.11% ~ $ 9.82 | ACTD - ArcLight Clean Transition Corp. II (Pre-Deal)
-.90% ~ $ 9.87 | DDMX - DD3 Acquisition Corp. II (Announced)
-.84% ~ $ 10.61 | LMACA - Liberty Media Acquisition Corporation (Pre-Deal)
-.82% ~ $ 9.72 | KLAQ - KL Acquisition Corp (Pre-Deal)
-.78% ~ $ 10.21 | AGCB - Altimeter Growth Corp. 2 (Pre-Deal)
-.71% ~ $ 9.85 | GTPB - GORES TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS II, INC. (Pre-Deal)
-.70% ~ $ 9.88 | KCGI - Kensington Capital Acquisition Corp. V (Pre-Deal)
More from Boardroom Alpha
For ongoing tracking, analytics, and data on SPACs checkout Boardroom Alpha's SPAC Data and Analytics service.
Know Who Drives Return Podcast
- Wejo CEO Richard Barlow on why Connected Vehicle Data is the Future (SPAC: VOSO)
- Podcast: Codere Online (SPAC:DDMX) and the Gaming / Betting Landscape in LatAm
- Podcast: CompoSecure / DBDR Going Beyond Metal Cards into Crypto with CEOs Jon Wilk & Don Basile
- Podcast: DWAC and Trump / TMTG Make SPACs Great Again
- Inspirato's Brent Handler and Web Neighbor on the Future of Subscription Travel
- Vacasa CEO Matt Roberts on Travel and Merger with TPG Pace Solutions (TPGS)
- Aurora's Chris Urmson and Reinvent's Michael Thompson
- Okapi's Bruce Goldfarb on Activism, the Rise of Retail, AMC, and SPACs
- See the full Know Who Drivers Return podcast library
Latest SPAC Analysis
- Khosla Ventures and Valo Health Terminate SPAC Deal
- SPAC M&A Pace is Heating Up
- SPAC Resurgence Continues and DeSPACs are Hot
- TradeStation Group Strikes SPAC Deal with Quantum FinTech (QFTA)
- SPAC IPO Pace Picking Up; Liquidation Rate to Follow?
- SilverBox Engaged (SBEA) rises 15% on Black Rifle Coffee Pact, Are SPAC Deal Pops Back?
- GS to Offer New SPAC-Linked Product + 4 SPACs to Vote Tomorrow
- October SPAC Issuance nears $10B and SPACs are Hot Again
- Could Esports' FaZe Clan Go MEME as it Goes Public via B Riley SPAC?
- Trump SPAC DWAC Rises over 100% Again to Cap Wild Week
- Digital World Acquisition (DWAC) Soars on Trump Deal
- Is IONQ Changing the DeSPAC Narrative? WeWork is Officially Public (almost)
- GS Acquisition (GSAH) / Mirion and BowX (BOWX) / WeWork Set for Merger Votes
- Say-On-Pay Failures 2021
- Billy Beane's RedBall Nabs SeatGeek in SPAC Merger
- SPAC Market Remains Saturated, Deal Pace Needs to Pick Up to Clear
- Starry Going Public with FirstMark Horizon (FMAC)
- Don't Go Long on SPACs
- All SPAC Analysis from Boardroom Alpha
(Disclaimers: this is not investment advice. The author may be long one or more stocks mentioned in this report.)