We previously spoke with dMY CEO Niccolo de Masi on all things SPACs. He joins us again for a deep dive into quantum computing company IonQ, which is set to go public via their 3rd SPAC vehicle, dMY Technology Group Inc. III (DMYI). IonQ is sporting a $1.4B EV valuation on projected $522M in revenue for 2026. In case you missed it, IonQ reported a tripling of 2021E bookings from $5M to $15M a couple of weeks ago.
Have a listen.
dMY Technology Group Inc. III (DMYI) / IonQ Details
Vote Date: September 28, 2021
Trust Size: $300M
PIPE: $350M: Fidelity Management & Research Company, Silver Lake, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, MSD Partners, Hyundai Motor Company and Kia Corporation
Investor Deck: Here
dMY's two other de-SPACs, Genius Sports and Rush Street Interactive, have been surefire winners. Keep an eye out for dMY.
More from Boardroom Alpha
More from Boardroom Alpha For ongoing tracking, analytics, and data on SPACs checkout Boardroom Alpha's SPAC Data and Analytics service.
- Procaps and Union Acquisition II (LATN) Discuss $1.1B SPAC Deal
- Are Niccolo de Masi and dMY the Real SPAC Kings?
- Sarcos Robotics CEO Ben Wolff on Robots and SPACs
- Motive Capital (MOTV) in $1.6b SPAC Deal with Forge Global
- LUCID to Redeem Warrants
- SOAC's PIPE Holders Aren't Paying Up
- Lucid Falls on $2.5B PIPE Lock-up Expiry
- VICE Abandons its SPAC Plans
- Spring Valley / AeroFarms Need More Capital
- Big SPAC Redemptions and Price Jumps Continue
- LWAC Runs Wild Post 97% Redemptions
- Apollo is Raising $500M for SPACs, LWAC sees 97% Redemptions
- SPAC Friday Morning Bloodbath
- SPAC Fire Sale
- Tim Hortons China Going Public, AEye and ReNew See High Redemptions
- Guidance Slashing is Killing De-SPACs
- ESG SPAC Deal with ADS-TEC Energy Picked by EUSG
- DKNG Steals Spotlight, ASAX to Take HotelPlanner Public
- SPACs Eating Their Own: DKNG to Acquire GNOG
- SPAC IPOs are Getting Done at a High Price
- All SPAC Analysis from Boardroom Alpha
(Disclaimers: this is not investment advice. The author may be long one or more stocks mentioned in this report.)