Free Investor Resources from Boardroom Alpha
** Podcast: Know Who Drives Return
** CEO/CFO/Director Moves Newsletter
** Daily SPAC Newsletter
** Full SPAC Listing
Devin Nunes, a representative for California's 22nd congressional district, noted plans to retire from Congress and reports are that he will head up Trump's social media company Trump Media & Technology Group. A major announcement for the company that had previously given out little to no information and is said to be merging with Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC).
This comes on the heels of two other major newsworthy items for DWAC today:
- disclosure in an 8-K that they are being probed by SEC for potential violations
- filed an investor presentation on the heels of announcing a $1B PIPE over the weekend
Still not a ton of detail on how exactly the company aims to hit on its visions (there are a ton of literal "?s" in the presentation) but they are projecting 81M users and over $3.5B in revenue by the end of 2026.
DWAC is still trading at a massive premium closing the day at $43.80 and up in after-market trading on the Nunes news.
Elsewhere in SPACs
Pathfinder Acquisition (PFDR) and Service Max mutually agreed to terminate their SPAC deal citing weaker market conditions. This marks the 6th SPAC deal to be terminated since just November.
Vickers Vantage Corp I (VCKA) entered into an LOI to take Scilex Holding Company public. Scilex is a subsidiary of Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE). The transaction values the biopharma at over $1B. VCKA barely moved on the day, slightly down.
Hagerty, Inc. (HGTY) fell 2.69% on its first day of trading as HGTY following completion of its SPAC deal with Aldel Financial Inc. (ADF). Shares are still well above $10 at $15.20.
CBRE Acquisition Holdings (CBAH) shareholders approved its merger with Altus Power. Deal will close on 12/9 and trade as AMPS on 12/10. The company is allowing redemption withdrawals by 12/8. CBAH closed at $10.03.
Speaking of the SEC, Lucid Group (LCID) is facing its own SEC probe. Shares took a 5% tumble.
4 SPACs left that are set to vote this week. Of course that is subject to change, as PFDR was supposed to vote this week as well. Be careful out there.
Dec 06 | $ 10.03 | CBAH - CBRE Acquisition Holdings, Inc. --> Altus Power, Inc
Dec 07 | $ 9.94 | DGNS - DRAGONEER GR OP --> CVENT
Dec 07 | $ 11.25 | DCRC - Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation III --> Solid Power Inc.
Dec 07 | $ 8.74 | SVOK - Seven Oaks Acquisition Corp. --> Boxed
Dec 08 | $ 9.53 | CFV - CF Acquisition Corp. V --> Satellogic
Today's Price Action
8.72% ~ $ 12.34 | ESSC - East Stone Acquisition Corporation (Announced)
6.72% ~ $ 12.70 | CFVI - CF Acquisition Corp. VI (Announced)
4.63% ~ $ 9.94 | DGNS - DRAGONEER GR OP (Announced)
4.34% ~ $ 9.86 | DMYQ - dMY Technology Group, Inc. IV (Announced)
3.12% ~ $ 11.25 | DCRC - Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation III (Announced)
2.76% ~ $ 10.78 | CND - Concord Acquisition Corp (Announced)
2.46% ~ $ 9.99 | GIG - GigCapital4, Inc. (Announced)
2.36% ~ $ 9.97 | TPGS - TPG Pace Solutions Corp. (Announced)
2.13% ~ $ 10.07 | TRON - CORNER GROWTH ACQUISITION CORP. 2 (Pre-Deal)
2.09% ~ $ 12.20 | GGPI - Gores Guggenheim, Inc (Announced)
1.44% ~ $ 9.84 | NFYS - Enphys Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
1.40% ~ $ 12.27 | MEKA - MELI Kaszek Pioneer Corp (Pre-Deal)
1.23% ~ $ 9.85 | RACB - Research Alliance Corp. II (Pre-Deal)
1.22% ~ $ 9.95 | DMYS - dMY Technology Group, Inc. VI (Pre-Deal)
.93% ~ $ 9.79 | SLVR - SILVERspac Inc (Pre-Deal)
.91% ~ $ 9.99 | DYNS - Dynamics Special Purpose Corp. (Pre-Deal)
.82% ~ $ 9.83 | CPAA - Conyers Park III Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
.78% ~ $ 10.39 | SNII - Supernova Partners Acquisition Company II, Ltd. (Announced)
.63% ~ $ 9.91 | ALCC - AltC Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
.62% ~ $ 9.76 | HIII - Hudson Executive Investment Corp. III (Pre-Deal)
-10.75% ~ $ 11.46 | FSII - FS Development Corp. II (Announced)
-4.44% ~ $ 11.40 | XPDI - Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
-3.73% ~ $ 9.53 | CFV - CF Acquisition Corp. V (Announced)
-3.14% ~ $ 9.86 | AVAC - Avalon Acquisition Inc. (Pre-Deal)
-2.58% ~ $ 43.81 | DWAC - Digital World Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
-2.00% ~ $ 9.80 | LCW - Learn CW Investment Corp (Pre-Deal)
-1.34% ~ $ 10.30 | SEAH - Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp (Announced)
-1.32% ~ $ 9.69 | ORIA - Orion Biotech Opportunities Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-1.26% ~ $ 9.71 | SAMA - Schultze Special Purpose Acquisition Corp. II (Pre-Deal)
-1.02% ~ $ 9.70 | GFOR - Graf Acquisition Corp. IV (Pre-Deal)
-1.01% ~ $ 9.80 | SWSS - Springwater Special Situations Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.92% ~ $ 9.70 | THCP - Thunder Bridge Capital Partners IV, Inc. (Pre-Deal)
-.92% ~ $ 9.72 | GAMC - Golden Arrow Merger Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.82% ~ $ 9.70 | ABGI - ABG Acquisition Corp. I (Pre-Deal)
-.81% ~ $ 9.83 | SGII - Seaport Global Acquisition II Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.80% ~ $ 9.92 | SPK - SPK Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.72% ~ $ 9.71 | TIOA - Tio Tech A (Pre-Deal)
-.71% ~ $ 9.76 | ARYE - ARYA Sciences Acquisition Corp V (Pre-Deal)
-.71% ~ $ 9.85 | PAFO - Pacifico Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.70% ~ $ 9.86 | ADEX - ADIT EDTECH ACQUISITION CORP. (Announced)
More from Boardroom Alpha
For ongoing tracking, analytics, and data on SPACs checkout Boardroom Alpha's SPAC Data and Analytics service.
Know Who Drives Return Podcast
- Navitas Semiconductor (NVTS) is the Next Big Thing in Chips
- Chad Rigetti on why Superconducting and Rigetti is the Best Bet on Quantum Computing
- DMYQ & Planet: Is Planet Ready for Primetime?
- CUBI: New Customers Bank CEO Sam Sidhu on Digital Assets, Crypto Banking, and Leadership
- Super Group / SEAH Aim for Global Online Gaming & Betting Wins, with CEOs Neal Menashe and John Collins
- Wejo CEO Richard Barlow on why Connected Vehicle Data is the Future (SPAC: VOSO)
- Podcast: Codere Online (SPAC:DDMX) and the Gaming / Betting Landscape in LatAm
- Podcast: CompoSecure / DBDR Going Beyond Metal Cards into Crypto with CEOs Jon Wilk & Don Basile
- Podcast: DWAC and Trump / TMTG Make SPACs Great Again
- Inspirato's Brent Handler and Web Neighbor on the Future of Subscription Travel
- Vacasa CEO Matt Roberts on Travel and Merger with TPG Pace Solutions (TPGS)
- Aurora's Chris Urmson and Reinvent's Michael Thompson
- Okapi's Bruce Goldfarb on Activism, the Rise of Retail, AMC, and SPACs
- See the full Know Who Drivers Return podcast library
Latest SPAC Analysis
- Did You Get Your SPAC Deals on Black Friday?
- Patrick Orlando of DWAC Strikes again With Benessere Capital Acquisition (BENE) Deal
- MANSCAPED Strikes $1B Deal with Bright Lights Acquisition Corp (BLTS)
- DWAC Drops 12.4% and Patrick Orlando's ZGYH Leaves Warrant Holders Holding the Bag
- IONQ Continues to Run, ASPC Strikes LatAm Software Deal with Semantix
- Khosla Ventures and Valo Health Terminate SPAC Deal
- SPAC M&A Pace is Heating Up
- SPAC Resurgence Continues and DeSPACs are Hot
- TradeStation Group Strikes SPAC Deal with Quantum FinTech (QFTA)
- SPAC IPO Pace Picking Up; Liquidation Rate to Follow?
- SilverBox Engaged (SBEA) rises 15% on Black Rifle Coffee Pact, Are SPAC Deal Pops Back?
- GS to Offer New SPAC-Linked Product + 4 SPACs to Vote Tomorrow
- October SPAC Issuance nears $10B and SPACs are Hot Again
- Could Esports' FaZe Clan Go MEME as it Goes Public via B Riley SPAC?
- Trump SPAC DWAC Rises over 100% Again to Cap Wild Week
- Digital World Acquisition (DWAC) Soars on Trump Deal
- Is IONQ Changing the DeSPAC Narrative? WeWork is Officially Public (almost)
- GS Acquisition (GSAH) / Mirion and BowX (BOWX) / WeWork Set for Merger Votes
- Say-On-Pay Failures 2021
- Billy Beane's RedBall Nabs SeatGeek in SPAC Merger
- All SPAC Analysis from Boardroom Alpha
(Disclaimers: this is not investment advice. The author may be long one or more stocks mentioned in this report.)