Free Investor Resources from Boardroom Alpha
** Podcast: Know Who Drives Return
** CEO/CFO/Director Moves Newsletter
** Daily SPAC Newsletter
** Full SPAC Listing
Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for reading!
Patrick Orlando was seldom spoken about (at least in the mainstream) prior to October, since then, his SPACs have been the talk of the SPAC world:
- Announced a SPAC deal that with a yet to be created Trump Media company
- Liquidated a second SPAC that was based in Wuhan
- Announced a definitive agreement with eCombustible
While Orlando's Benessere Capital Acquisition Corp. (BENE) did rise over 10% on its news that it was taking eCombustible public, its closing price of $11.23 is still below its peak of > $12 in the wild days after the DWAC / Trump tie up was announced. Orlando's SPACs got a nice sympathy bump for being associated with Trump.
Now, today's deal is not similar to the Trump deal in terms of sector (hydrogen fuel vs. social media), but is similar in that there is little info on the deal available and a lack of investor materials outlining neither the company nor transaction. Have yet to see that from DWAC as well, so time will tell here on the specifics of the deal.
All that can be said is I'm sure Orlando will have a lot to talk about at the Thanksgiving dinner table.
Elsewhere in SPACs
Foresight Acquisition Corp. (FORE) adjourned today's planned shareholder meeting on its merger with P3 Health Partners for a second time, this time out until December 3. FORE closed at $9.96.
3 IPOs began trading today (VHNA, MNTN, BRD), bringing the total amount of SPAC capital raised in November to a whopping $10.6B in issuance across over 50 IPOs.
Just 2 new definitive agreements announced this week eCombustible and MANSCAPED. That leaves over 540 SPACs seeking a target with the majority of them trading at a discount.
Today's Price Action
10.42% ~ $ 11.23 | BENE - Benessere Capital Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
9.30% ~ $ 43.15 | DWAC - Digital World Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
4.69% ~ $ 14.05 | GGPI - Gores Guggenheim, Inc (Announced)
4.65% ~ $ 11.70 | CND - Concord Acquisition Corp (Announced)
3.71% ~ $ 9.79 | DDMX - DD3 Acquisition Corp. II (Announced)
2.46% ~ $ 9.99 | ADEX - ADIT EDTECH ACQUISITION CORP. (Pre-Deal)
2.41% ~ $ 9.78 | IACB - ION Acquisition Corp 2 (Announced)
2.26% ~ $ 10.39 | ATSPT - Archimedes Tech SPAC Partners Co (Announced)
1.70% ~ $ 8.95 | GNRS - GREENROSE ACQUISITION CORP (Announced)
1.46% ~ $ 13.18 | MEKA - MELI Kaszek Pioneer Corp (Pre-Deal)
1.34% ~ $ 9.83 | EBAC - European Biotech Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
1.02% ~ $ 9.91 | ACTD - ArcLight Clean Transition Corp. II (Pre-Deal)
1.00% ~ $ 10.00 | GTPA - Gores Technology Partners, Inc (Pre-Deal)
.98% ~ $ 10.29 | NGCA - NextGen Acquisition Corp. II (Announced)
.94% ~ $ 10.23 | ESSC - East Stone Acquisition Corporation (Announced)
.92% ~ $ 9.85 | REVH - Revolution Healthcare Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
.82% ~ $ 9.78 | HWEL - Healthwell Acquisition Corp. I (Pre-Deal)
.82% ~ $ 9.80 | CRZN - Corazon Capital V838 Monoceros Corp (Pre-Deal)
.78% ~ $ 10.35 | IVAN - Ivanhoe Capital Acquisition Corp (Announced)
.72% ~ $ 9.85 | SSAA - Science Strategic Acquisition Corp. Alpha (Pre-Deal)
-2.26% ~ $ 13.43 | AGC - Altimeter Growth Corp. (Announced)
-1.93% ~ $ 11.19 | DMYQ - dMY Technology Group, Inc. IV (Announced)
-1.69% ~ $ 9.93 | ARTE - Artemis Strategic Investment Corporation (Pre-Deal)
-1.68% ~ $ 12.85 | XPDI - Power & Digital Infrastructure Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
-1.42% ~ $ 9.70 | ORIA - Orion Biotech Opportunities Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-1.38% ~ $ 10.01 | IIAC - Investindustrial Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
-1.18% ~ $ 10.09 | CBAH - CBRE Acquisition Holdings, Inc. (Announced)
-1.11% ~ $ 11.60 | FST - FAST ACQ CP (Announced)
-.99% ~ $ 10.95 | SNII - Supernova Partners Acquisition Company II, Ltd. (Announced)
-.97% ~ $ 10.25 | GRCY - Greencity Acquisition Corp (Pre-Deal)
-.93% ~ $ 9.76 | STRE - Supernova Partners Acquisition Company III, Ltd (Pre-Deal)
-.92% ~ $ 9.73 | IPVI - InterPrivate IV InfraTech Partners Inc. (Pre-Deal)
-.90% ~ $ 9.90 | TWNT - Tailwind Two Acquisition Corp. (Announced)
-.85% ~ $ 10.47 | FPAC - Far Peak Acquisition Corp (Announced)
-.81% ~ $ 9.74 | GOBI - Gobi Acquisition Corp. (Pre-Deal)
-.71% ~ $ 9.73 | CLAA - Colonnade Acquisition Corp. II (Pre-Deal)
-.71% ~ $ 9.80 | RACB - Research Alliance Corp. II (Pre-Deal)
More from Boardroom Alpha
For ongoing tracking, analytics, and data on SPACs checkout Boardroom Alpha's SPAC Data and Analytics service.
Know Who Drives Return Podcast
- DMYQ & Planet: Is Planet Ready for Primetime?
- CUBI: New Customers Bank CEO Sam Sidhu on Digital Assets, Crypto Banking, and Leadership
- Super Group / SEAH Aim for Global Online Gaming & Betting Wins, with CEOs Neal Menashe and John Collins
- Wejo CEO Richard Barlow on why Connected Vehicle Data is the Future (SPAC: VOSO)
- Podcast: Codere Online (SPAC:DDMX) and the Gaming / Betting Landscape in LatAm
- Podcast: CompoSecure / DBDR Going Beyond Metal Cards into Crypto with CEOs Jon Wilk & Don Basile
- Podcast: DWAC and Trump / TMTG Make SPACs Great Again
- Inspirato's Brent Handler and Web Neighbor on the Future of Subscription Travel
- Vacasa CEO Matt Roberts on Travel and Merger with TPG Pace Solutions (TPGS)
- Aurora's Chris Urmson and Reinvent's Michael Thompson
- Okapi's Bruce Goldfarb on Activism, the Rise of Retail, AMC, and SPACs
- See the full Know Who Drivers Return podcast library
Latest SPAC Analysis
- MANSCAPED Strikes $1B Deal with Bright Lights Acquisition Corp (BLTS)
- DWAC Drops 12.4% and Patrick Orlando's ZGYH Leaves Warrant Holders Holding the Bag
- IONQ Continues to Run, ASPC Strikes LatAm Software Deal with Semantix
- Khosla Ventures and Valo Health Terminate SPAC Deal
- SPAC M&A Pace is Heating Up
- SPAC Resurgence Continues and DeSPACs are Hot
- TradeStation Group Strikes SPAC Deal with Quantum FinTech (QFTA)
- SPAC IPO Pace Picking Up; Liquidation Rate to Follow?
- SilverBox Engaged (SBEA) rises 15% on Black Rifle Coffee Pact, Are SPAC Deal Pops Back?
- GS to Offer New SPAC-Linked Product + 4 SPACs to Vote Tomorrow
- October SPAC Issuance nears $10B and SPACs are Hot Again
- Could Esports' FaZe Clan Go MEME as it Goes Public via B Riley SPAC?
- Trump SPAC DWAC Rises over 100% Again to Cap Wild Week
- Digital World Acquisition (DWAC) Soars on Trump Deal
- Is IONQ Changing the DeSPAC Narrative? WeWork is Officially Public (almost)
- GS Acquisition (GSAH) / Mirion and BowX (BOWX) / WeWork Set for Merger Votes
- Say-On-Pay Failures 2021
- Billy Beane's RedBall Nabs SeatGeek in SPAC Merger
- All SPAC Analysis from Boardroom Alpha
(Disclaimers: this is not investment advice. The author may be long one or more stocks mentioned in this report.)