Free Investor Resources from Boardroom Alpha
** Podcast: Know Who Drives Return
** CEO/CFO/Director Moves Newsletter
** Daily SPAC Newsletter
** Full SPAC Listing
Despite an AWS outage knocking out many businesses with downtime on Tuesday, the SPAC market chugged on. 3 new mergers were announced to go along with 3 deal votes and 4 new SPAC IPOs.
More of the same in terms of market reaction, however with relatively muted moves around. We recap the day's SPAC activity below.
Mega Merger Tuesday
Oaktree Acquisition Corp. II (OACB) is taking Alvotech Holdings Public at a $2.25B valuation with a $150M. OACB fell slightly on the news and closed well below NAV at $9.86, but the warrants had a nice pop jumping +20% to $1.31.
Pine Technology Acquisition Corp. (PTOC) announced it is merging with Tomorrow.io, a platform for global weather climate and security. The $1.2B EV deal includes a $75M PIPE from Koch and SB Energy. PTOC closed up 8c to $9.85, well below NAV while the warrants did not move at 78c.
FoxWayne Acquisition (FOXW) Corp struck a deal with inhaled drug delivery developer Aerami Therapeutics, at ~$250M. Little information was provided though it appears there was no PIPE associated with the deal. FOXW closed up 6c to $9.98, the warrants fell -8% FOXWW.
ICYMI Jack Groetzinger talks SeatGeek / RBAC on the Podcast
Elsewhere in SPACs
dMY Technology Group IV (DMYQ) and Planet Labs have closed their merger, with Planet set to trade as PL starting tomorrow. DMYQ surged +9.4% today ahead of the ticker change to $10.81.
BigBear.ai and GigCapital4 (GIG) announced the closing of their merger and shares will trade as BBAI starting tomorrow. GIG shares closed slightly up today at $10.03.
Dragoneer Growth Opportunities Corp. II (DGNS) reported that shareholders approved its vote on Cvent at the vote today and expects the deal to close tomorrow, still waiting on redemption numbers. DGNS closed slightly below NAV at $9.97.
Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation III (DCRC) shareholders approved its merger with Solid Power. ~$2M in redemptions reported despite the stock closing at $12.00.
Seven Oaks Acquisition Corp (SVOK) shareholders approved their merger with Boxed, they have yet to report redemption levels. Shares closed up +4.7% to $9.15.
Dec 07 | $ 10.06 | APXI - APx Acquisition Corp. I
Dec 06 | $ 10.02 | JWAC - Jupiter Wellness Acquisition Corp.
Dec 06 | $ 9.99 | MTVC - Motive Capital Corp II
Dec 06 | $ 10.13 | GLLI - Globalink Investment Inc.
More from Boardroom Alpha
For ongoing tracking, analytics, and data on SPACs checkout Boardroom Alpha's SPAC Data and Analytics service.
Know Who Drives Return Podcast
- Will SeatGeek's (RBAC) Primary Strategy Propel them to Ticketing Victory?
- Navitas Semiconductor (NVTS) is the Next Big Thing in Chips
- Chad Rigetti on why Superconducting and Rigetti is the Best Bet on Quantum Computing
- DMYQ & Planet: Is Planet Ready for Primetime?
- CUBI: New Customers Bank CEO Sam Sidhu on Digital Assets, Crypto Banking, and Leadership
- Super Group / SEAH Aim for Global Online Gaming & Betting Wins, with CEOs Neal Menashe and John Collins
- Wejo CEO Richard Barlow on why Connected Vehicle Data is the Future (SPAC: VOSO)
- Podcast: Codere Online (SPAC:DDMX) and the Gaming / Betting Landscape in LatAm
- Podcast: CompoSecure / DBDR Going Beyond Metal Cards into Crypto with CEOs Jon Wilk & Don Basile
- Podcast: DWAC and Trump / TMTG Make SPACs Great Again
- Inspirato's Brent Handler and Web Neighbor on the Future of Subscription Travel
- Vacasa CEO Matt Roberts on Travel and Merger with TPG Pace Solutions (TPGS)
- Aurora's Chris Urmson and Reinvent's Michael Thompson
- Okapi's Bruce Goldfarb on Activism, the Rise of Retail, AMC, and SPACs
- See the full Know Who Drivers Return podcast library
Latest SPAC Analysis
- Trump's TMTG Names Rep. Devin Nunes CEO as DWAC is Being Probed by SEC
- Did You Get Your SPAC Deals on Black Friday?
- Patrick Orlando of DWAC Strikes again With Benessere Capital Acquisition (BENE) Deal
- MANSCAPED Strikes $1B Deal with Bright Lights Acquisition Corp (BLTS)
- DWAC Drops 12.4% and Patrick Orlando's ZGYH Leaves Warrant Holders Holding the Bag
- IONQ Continues to Run, ASPC Strikes LatAm Software Deal with Semantix
- Khosla Ventures and Valo Health Terminate SPAC Deal
- SPAC M&A Pace is Heating Up
- SPAC Resurgence Continues and DeSPACs are Hot
- TradeStation Group Strikes SPAC Deal with Quantum FinTech (QFTA)
- SPAC IPO Pace Picking Up; Liquidation Rate to Follow?
- SilverBox Engaged (SBEA) rises 15% on Black Rifle Coffee Pact, Are SPAC Deal Pops Back?
- GS to Offer New SPAC-Linked Product + 4 SPACs to Vote Tomorrow
- October SPAC Issuance nears $10B and SPACs are Hot Again
- Could Esports' FaZe Clan Go MEME as it Goes Public via B Riley SPAC?
- Trump SPAC DWAC Rises over 100% Again to Cap Wild Week
- Billy Beane's RedBall Nabs SeatGeek in SPAC Merger
- All SPAC Analysis from Boardroom Alpha
(Disclaimers: this is not investment advice. The author may be long one or more stocks mentioned in this report.)