Matthew Tuttle, CEO and CIO of Tuttle Capital Management, is the latest guest on Know Who Drives Return, the Boardroom Alpha Podcast. Tuttle Capital Management is a provider of actively managed, thematic ETFs. Matthew joins us to talk about what he's seeing in markets today and to discuss some of his most recent ETF launches.
Which ETF does Matthew think you should invest $100 in? Have a listen.
- Gambling vs. Investing
- SPACs, and state of the market
- Future of SPACs and sponsors
- FATT - Tail Risk ETF
- Buy the Dip?
- $100 in any ETF
Have market FOMO? FOMO launched in May to give investors access to what's currently trending in markets. FOMO rebalances weekly and has the freedom to invest in various areas of the market, being nimble enough to take advantage of current conditions and themes.
SPCX seeks to take advantage of pre-merger SPACs. SPCX launched in December of 2020 and is up over 14%. While new issue IPOs are currently providing less of an upside as earlier in the year, SPCX is still able to take advantage of attractive yields by investing in discounted SPACs.
Fat Tail Risk ETF FATT also launched in May and seeks to give investors protection from steep market declines. FATT is down 2.1% since launching earlier this year.
More from Boardroom Alpha
For ongoing tracking, analytics, and data on SPACs checkout Boardroom Alpha's SPAC Data and Analytics service.
- DMYI's Niccolo de Masi on Quantum Computing & IonQ
- Procaps and Union Acquisition II (LATN) Discuss $1.1B SPAC Deal
- Are Niccolo de Masi and dMY the Real SPAC Kings?
- Sarcos Robotics CEO Ben Wolff on Robots and SPACs
- LATN, AMHC Deals Pass, and Joe Ianiello Prices a $265M SPAC IPO
- 40 SPAC Warrants < $1
- SPAC Gamma Trade On. FUSE/MoneyLion Surges 10.5%.
- SPACs Drop Along with the Market
- Motive Capital (MOTV) in $1.6b SPAC Deal with Forge Global
- LUCID to Redeem Warrants
- SOAC's PIPE Holders Aren't Paying Up
- Lucid Falls on $2.5B PIPE Lock-up Expiry
- VICE Abandons its SPAC Plans
- Spring Valley / AeroFarms Need More Capital
- Big SPAC Redemptions and Price Jumps Continue
- LWAC Runs Wild Post 97% Redemptions
- Apollo is Raising $500M for SPACs, LWAC sees 97% Redemptions
- SPAC Friday Morning Bloodbath
- SPAC Fire Sale
- Tim Hortons China Going Public, AEye and ReNew See High Redemptions
- Guidance Slashing is Killing De-SPACs
- ESG SPAC Deal with ADS-TEC Energy Picked by EUSG
- DKNG Steals Spotlight, ASAX to Take HotelPlanner Public
- All SPAC Analysis from Boardroom Alpha
(Disclaimers: this is not investment advice. The author may be long one or more stocks mentioned in this report.)