Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of CEO, CFO, and director moves made at selected companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD) announced CEO Oliver Filliol (C+) will step down, effective April 1st, 2021; he will also resign from the board of directors. Filliol will be replaced by an outsider, Patrick Kaltenbach, currently President of the Life Sciences Segment of Becton Dickinson.
- Synovus Financial Corporation (SNV) announced CEO Kessel Stelling (B+) will step down, effective April 21st, 2021; he will become chairman of the board of directors. Stelling will be replaced by Kevin Blair, currently COO of Synovus.
- Jeffery Jonas (C) stepped down as CEO of Sage Therapeutics (SAGE). He will become Chief Innovation Officer and stay on as a director. Jonas will be replaced by Barry Greene, who served as president of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals until this past September.
- Announced earlier this fall, Andrew Silvernail (B+) resigned as CEO of IDEX Corporation (IEX); he will become CEO of Madison Industries in the new year. Silvernail will be replaced by Eric Ashleman, currently COO of IDEX.
- John Bean Technologies (JBT) interim CEO Brian Deck was appointed to the role full time. He also joined the board.
- Ian Estepan was appointed as CFO of Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT). Estepan previously served as a senior vice president with responsibility for Investor Relations, Corporate Strategy, Corporate Affairs and Chief of Staff. The previous CFO, Sandy Mahatme (B), retired this past summer.
- Jean-Marc Bellemin (F) joined Iovance Biotherapeutics (IOVA) as CFO. Bellemin served as CFO of Gritstone Oncology until this past November. The previous CFO, Timothy Morris (D), resigned this past summer.
- John Richardson (D) joined the board of BWX Technologies (BWXT). Richardson, a retired admiral, also serves on the boards of The Boeing Company and Exelon Corporation.
- Marcus Ryu (C+) resigned from the board of Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD); Felicia Alvaro(B-) and Nancy Altobello (C+) joined the board.
- Sohaib Abbasi (A-) resigned from the board of Nutanix (NTNX). He was lead independent director.
- Gary Parker (A) resigned from the board of Oneok (OKE) in accordance with the board’s age limit. He will be replaced by Gerald Smith (A). Smith also serves on the board of the Eaton Corporation.
- Announced this past Fall, Jay Brown (A-) resigned from the board of Post Holdings (POST). Brown, now retired, was a partner at Westgate Equity Partners.
- Rouzbeh Yassini-Fard (C-) resigned from the board of Visteon Corporation (VC).
- Sachin Lawande (C) was appointed to Cognex Corporation’s (CGNX) board of directors, effective January 1st, 2021. Lawande is the CEO of Visteon.
- Announced this past fall, Scott Billeadeau (A-) resigned from the board of FactSet Research Systems (FDT). Billeadeau is a partner of Walrus Partners, an investment firm.
- Paul Michaels (D) stepped down from the board of Coty (COTY). Anna Makanju and Mariasun Larregui joined the board.
- As part of Thor Industries (THO) director refreshment plan, Jan Suwinski (C-) was replaced by William Kelley on the companies board of directors. Kelley is currently CFO of TreeHouse Foods.
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.