Boardroom Alpha provides in-depth analytics and tracking of all public company executives and officers. Below is a rundown of people moves made at notable companies this past week. Get a demo today to see how you can receive real-time alerts and in-depth analytics.
- Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG) announced Michael I Roth (B+) will relinquish his position as CEO January 1st, 2021 and become executive chairman of the board. He will be replaced by Philippe Krakowsky.
- Moody's Corporation (MCO) announced Ray W McDaniel (C+) will relinquish his position as CEO January 1st, 2021 and become non-executive chairman of the board. He will be replaced by Robert Fauber.
- Per Brodin (C-) started as CFO at Orion Energy Systems (OESX), replacing William T Hull (B+).
- Stanton Rideout started as CFO at Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC), replacing interim CFO Jeffrey Stieber.
- Sean S Sullivan (C), after being announced earlier this year, officially started as CFO at Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI).
- Wayne A Frederick (C+) joined the board of Insulet Corporation (PODD). Frederick also serves as a director at Humana and Forma Therapuetics Holdings.
- Valerie B Jarett (C-) joined the board of the Ralph Lauren Corporation (RL). Jarrett also serves as a director at 2U and Lyft.
- Michelle A Kumbier (B+) joined the board of Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (TDY). Kumbier also serves as a director at Abbott Laboratories.
- Jessie J Knight, Jr. (A+), joined the board of Alaska Air Group (ALK).
- Ian J Turpin (B) and Patricia A Watson (B) resigned from the board of Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI).
- Daniel B Hogan (B) resigned from the board of Standex International Corporation (SXI).
- Craig Reynolds (A+) and Geoff Pardo (C-) resigned from the board of Vapotherm (VAPO). Donald Spence (A) will be joining the board.
- James L Nelson (D) resigned from the board of Caesars Entertainment (CZR).
Boardroom Alpha: Comprehensive Officer Tracking and Analytics
Track all the latest CEO, CFO, and director moves as well as get comprehensive analytics on track record and potential future performance with Boardroom Alpha’s ESG Analytics Platform.