In this 6-minute long video, I talk about Apple’s upcoming earnings release and what I think will be most important about the Cupertino company’s fiscal third quarter financial results. This is a follow up to my conversation with The Street’s Kaitlin O’Toole and Nelson Wang.
Key topics of discussion:
- The impact of the iPhone SE launch in April, likely a positive for Apple.
- iPhone 11 has done well compared to the competition in the past two quarters.
- Apple Services segment could do well again, since consumer spending from home continues to be high.
- The second calendar quarter of 2020 might be the time for China to shine.
- Will Apple store closures be a problem for financial performance and bearish for the stock?
Check out the video above for more details about Apple’s earnings day.
Check out these articles next:
(Disclaimers: the author may be long one or more stocks mentioned in this report. Also, the article may contain affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence editorial content. Thanks for supporting The Apple Maven)