T-Mobile (TMUS) began a limited time promotion on Friday, discounting both the Apple (AAPL) iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus by up to $300 for customers who trade in an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, or iPhone 6s Plus.
The Un-carrier also said that customers could combine the $300 trade-in deal with its ongoing memory upgrade offer which cuts the price of the 256GB iPhones by $100, the average price for the 128GB models.
All storage configurations and colorways are eligible, T-Mobile said.
Shares of T-Mobile were slightly lower early Friday afternoon.
Don't miss these top stories on TheStreet:
- Hedge Funder Scaramucci Lands Job in White House; Sean Spicer Quits
- 50 Reasons Dying Sears Had to Strike a Deal With the Ruthless Amazon
- Trump Just Resurrected the Ugly Practice Known as Civil Forfeiture for No Reason
- The 5 FANG Stocks of the Dotcom Era -- and Where They Are Now
- 3 Things Tesla Doesn't Want to Admit
- Scaramucci Has Been Waiting For A White House Gig For A While
- What Sexy Company Will IPO Next?
- Forget the Model 3, Elon Musk Wants to Revolutionize How You Travel
- 5 of the Weirdest Things Burger King Has Tried to Sell You
- Is It Time for Chipotle to Cut Its Losses and Change Its Name?