It is a great pleasure to announce the launch of the Amazon Maven, a resource dedicated to Amazon stock ($AMZN). The channel now joins its sister Apple Maven, both of which are run by TheStreet.com’s partner DM Martins Research.
The Amazon Maven will cover several topics of interest to Amazon stock investors, including:
- Deep dives on the company’s e-commerce, cloud and media businesses;
- News of the day coverage, whether company-specific or market-wide, always with a focus on how Amazon investors could be impacted;
- Comprehensive earnings season analysis, including previews, reviews and live blog coverage on earnings day;
- Valuation analysis and considerations about entry and exit points on the stock;
- Review of buy and sell recommendations by professional Wall Street analysts, and more.
Expect the Amazon Maven to publish daily reports on the Seattle-based e-commerce and cloud giant and its shares. Most of these articles will be accompanied by exclusive videos, Twitter surveys and other content to help readers make their best investment decisions.
I invite you to follow our work on TheStreet, Twitter and YouTube. It will be a pleasure to talk Amazon stock with you all on our platforms.
Daniel Martins and team
(Disclaimers: this is not investment advice. The author may be long one or more stocks mentioned in this report. Also, the article may contain affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence editorial content. Thanks for supporting The Amazon Maven)