Best Investments for 2013
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/13/14, Chesapeake Utilities Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.385, payable on 4/7/14.
Can small-cap dividend growers outperform again in 2014?
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/12/13, Chesapeake Utilities Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.385, payable on 1/6/14.
Facility naming rights are a great idea, at least until the company in big bright letters goes broke.
The global opportunities for more drilling to take advantage of a $100 price are just too great.
Each of these dividend stocks is going ex-dividend tomorrow, has a yield higher than the S&P 500 and a buy rating from TheStreet.
Amazon.com is initiated with a Neutral rating at Collins Stewart, while Ascena Retail is initiated with a Neutral rating at Goldman Sachs.
Manufacturers dominate the small-cap companies rated highest by TheStreet Ratings.
Here's what Jim Cramer's had to say lately about Chesapeake and other natural gas stocks.
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics
while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a
reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a
comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and
strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV