This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
Stocks Under $10 with 50-100% upside potential - 14 days FREE!
SELL NOW!
TheStreet Rating

10 Best Beverage Stocks for 2014

Top Rated Stocks

Every day TheStreet Ratings produces a list of the top rated stocks, by industry. The following beverage stocks are rated highest by our value-focused model. This list will be updated as upgrades and downgrades occur.

Top-Rated Beverage and Soft-Drink Stocks

Source: TSC Ratings

Best Investments for 2013

Beverages

Adidas, Budweiser, Sony, Visa and Coca-Cola spent millions to partner with FIFA for the World Cup. Nike, Modelo, Samsung, Banco de Chile and Pepsi didn't, but got the edge anyway.
6/9/14 8:30AM
Diamond's ongoing supply chain efficiencies and cost savings are certain to provide a boost to long-term earnings growth.
6/4/14 10:55AM
Investors still shirking the so-called Fragile Five economies risk foregoing rich returns, fund mangers say, pointing to a recent shift in the outlook for emerging markets.
5/22/14 7:00AM
Given its declining revenue growth and predicted drop in earnings, is the time finally right for a major beverage company to acquire Soda Stream?
5/13/14 2:48PM
Coca-Cola's increased stake in Green Mountain Coffee Roasters is likely a prelude to an outright purchase, say some investors.
5/13/14 11:09AM
Before you buy individual stocks, you should be able to answer these questions.
4/30/14 7:28AM
James Dennin, Kapitall: Comsumption of Coke and other soft-drinks is sagging. What could the future hold for these 5 beverage [...]
4/17/14 5:03PM
Pepsico is running the table for now, as its earnings show.
4/17/14 11:23AM
The company has positioned itself very poorly for the future of goods consumption.
4/16/14 2:02PM
Investors are buzzing about an article in an Israeli newspaper claiming a major beverage manufacturer will buy a stake in SodaStream.
4/16/14 10:28AM
Nobody's always right when it comes to stocks.I've learned that the hard way more than a few times in decades of reporting, researching and writing about companies. Even the smartest -- yes, that includes Warren Buffett -- sometimes get it wrong.In the end, when I mess up, I fess up -- and I always do a personal post-mortem. It's humbling, but it helps and often comes in handy as a reference point, and hopefully a lesson learned.If there's any theme, it's this: The worst mistakes often come from being too smart for your own good, especially when putting too much trust in your experience, perspective and instincts. It's important to trust your instincts, and I think mine are very good when supported by what I believe to be solid research -- and often just common sense. But every now and then, they steer me wrong. (Moral: Trust, but verify -- and verify, again!)These are a few of my biggest blunders, which also turned into big stocks.
4/4/14 9:00AM
Soda now has a bad reputation and sales have plunged to the lowest in nearly 20 years.
4/2/14 3:43PM
Pepsico (PEP) was down 0.75% to $82.87 in trading Tuesday following the news of a sharp drop in sales of its Diet Pepsi brand.
4/1/14 1:44PM
Sales of carbonated soft drinks are going flat, forcing Coke and Pepsi to go one-on-one with sports drinks competitors, including an NBA superstar.
4/1/14 11:55AM
Baja Blast could see its decade of exclusivity end at Taco Bell. What does it mean for Pepsi and Taco Bell?
3/21/14 9:38AM

Select the service that is right for you!

COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Action Alerts PLUS
Try it NOW

Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.

Product Features:
  • $2.5+ million portfolio
  • Large-cap and dividend focus
  • Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
  • Weekly roundups
TheStreet Quant Ratings
Try it NOW
Only $49.95/yr

Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.

Product Features:
  • Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
  • Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
  • A custom stock screener
  • Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Stocks Under $10
Try it NOW

David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.

Product Features:
  • Model portfolio
  • Stocks trading below $10
  • Intraday trade alerts
  • Weekly roundups
Dividend Stock Advisor
Try it NOW

Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.

Product Features:
  • Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
  • Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
  • Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
Real Money Pro
Try it NOW

All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.

Product Features:
  • Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
  • Intraday commentary & news
  • Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Options Profits
Try it NOW

Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.

Product Features:
  • 100+ monthly options trading ideas
  • Actionable options commentary & news
  • Real-time trading community
  • Options TV
DOW 17,060.51 +116.70 0.69%
S&P 500 1,977.44 +9.87 0.50%
NASDAQ 4,439.3910 +23.9010 0.54%

Brokerage Partners

Advertising Partners

Free Newsletters from TheStreet

My Subscriptions: