Best Investments for 2015
The Nasdaq closed above 5,000 for the first time in 15 years Monday, while the S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average hit fresh records.
Tutor Perini (TPC) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Buy with a ratings score of B.
Stocks are higher on the first trading day of March.
With the stock down more than 16% in the past twelve months, these shares won't get cheaper.
Here's how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market right now.
The following American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) conference call took place on March 2, 2015, 08:30 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
Are you a risk taker? If you are, a high-beta stock might be for you.
Lumber Liquidators shares hit a new 52-week-low week-low on Monday following a damaging '60 Minutes' report that its wood products had dangerous amounts of formaldehyde. Here's what analysts said.
Shareholders of Comfort Systems USA, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the July covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 85 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 11.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.1% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Shares of Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) were down in morning trading Monday as investors took profits following the stock's surge Friday after the gas utilities company's fourth-quarter earnings beat.
The Nasdaq leads markets higher and hit 5,000, boosted by deals news from NXP Semiconductors and Hewlett-Packard HPQ.
The following Intercept Pharma (ICPT) conference call took place on March 2, 2015, 08:30 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet
Shares of Eldorado Gold (EGO) were down in morning trading Monday after the company provided an update on the situation of its Greek subsidiary Hellas Gold S.A.
Stocks with insider trader activity include ACCO, USCR and JBHT
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
- Weekly roundups
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a
comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and
strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV