Best ETFs for 2014
ETF Investing Center
Despite weak gold and lower commodity prices, investors in the Materials Select Sector SPDR exchange-traded fund still have a gain of 6.1% in 2014.
This exchange-traded fund is knocking on the door of a new all-time high.
Some dividend stocks deliver both growth and income. Here are some top picks for the new year.
The Consumer Discretionary sector SPDR set an all-time intraday high Tuesday in anticipation of solid holiday consumer spending.
The 40 companies in this exchange-traded fund helped it perform thanks to a boost in holiday spending.
The coal producer is outperforming because it is transitioning from a dependence on coal.
Stocks drift upwards to new record highs in the final session of a holiday-shortened week.
Airlines can buy futures contracts, thereby locking in their cost. The same contracts bought not long ago are now costing some airlines millions of dollars.
The Christmas rally extends into a sixth session, though with smaller gains in a holiday-shortened session Wednesday.
TheStreet’s Jim Cramer says banking stocks could go higher in 2015, as expected higher interest rates should boost profitability.
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics
while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a
reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a
comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and
strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV